▫️||24

Author Pov.

Jungkook was really mad as he stood in jimin room, he couldn't believe jimin hid something like this from him, ok he used to be his fiancée but still.. it doesn't change the fact he almost got married to him.

Jimin entered the room as he looked at jungkook back, he was biting his fingernails nervously as he was in deep thoughs, " jungkook..? " the older called carefully.

The younger turned as he glared at him, he was scared but shrugged it off as he walked closer to the boy, he reached to hold his hand but jungkook moved his hands away.

" jungkook! Stop acting like a child. " jimin blurted out leading the younger to get angry, he scoffed before pushing jimin down on the floor, he straddled him as he pinned his arms next to his head.

" acting like a child? So me being jealous is acting like a child to you?! " jungkook shouted as jimin stared at him, " do you not know how I feel..? " he added as jimin smiled, he got really frustrated when the older started laughing.

" it's not funny! " he shouted as he leaned closer to jimin face, " it's not funny.. you are just so cute " jimin said as he reached to kiss jungkook lips, the younger felt his face heat up as he stayed still.

" mm.. sorry.. " jimin said as he looked to the side, " about yoongi.. we got engaged.. but called it off 5 months later.. so don't worry.. " jimin said as jungkook looked at him.

" and w..when was that? " jungkook asked hesitantly, jimin smiled as he tried freeing his hands, " five years ago..? " jimin said in hope jungkook will believe him.

" are you just saying that? " jungkook asked as jimin shook his head, " my mom thought.. moving on will make me happy but.. if it's not you.. then it will never make me happy " the older said leading jungkook eyes to tear up.

" hey~ " jimin cooed as he hugged jungkook who's eyes now was full with tears, he didn't know why but this made him cry, jimin was always his.. even when he ran away from him he still choose him which made him really happy.

" kookie? " jimin called as he caressed the vulnerable boy hair, jungkook shook his head as he buried his face on jimin neck, his hands slowly finding their way around jimin waist.

Jimin couldn't hold his giggles from escaping his mouth as he enjoyed being held by jungkook, his happy that he have him back.. even if it's just for a while.

" hate to interrupt this but where will I be sleeping? " yoongi asked as he rested his back on the doorframe, jimin sighed as jungkook rolled his eyes in annoyance.

" there's a guest room downstairs.. it's the only room you can sleep in for now " jimin said as he tried pushing jungkook off him but failed as the younger shook his head as no.

" ok, going to sleep, keep it down or you will get the boys curious " yoongi said with a smirk before walking away, " I really hate him " jungkook blurted as jimin laughed.

" his really a good guy " jimin tried to reason out but jungkook shook his head, " but annoying as hell " the younger added as he glanced at the door, " who sleep at 11am? " jungkook asked.

" believe me even if you wake him 10 hours later he will still go back to sleep saying he didn't sleep much " jimin said as he laughed slightly, jungkook smiled when he saw how the older is laughing.

" I love you. " jungkook blurted out leading the older to freeze in his spot for few seconds, " do you? " jimin asked as he tugged onto the younger neck, jungkook smiled as he leaned closer to his face " what do you think? " he asked as he slightly nibbled on jimin bottom lip.

" mm.. I don't know? " jimin asked questionably, jungkook hummed as he kissed jimin neck, using the tip of his tongue to lick under the boy ear before placing a soft kiss under his earlobe, a low moan escaped jimin lips as he arched his back.

" what about now? " jungkook asked as he breathed on the the boy wet ear, jimin giggled as he shrugged his shoulders again, " are you being honest or needy? " jungkook laughed as he pulled jimin up.

Jimin smiled as his arm still wrapped around the younger neck, " what if I am needy? " he asked seductively on the younger neck, " then I should help you " jungkook said as he slide his hands under jimin shirt, the two were so lost in each other warmth.

Breathy moans kept escaping jimin lips as jungkook hand roamed around his body, not neglecting any sensitive part as he slide his tongue into jimin mouth.

" eewwww~~~ " the two boys said disgustingly leading their two parents to look at them with wide eyes, jungkook pulled his hands from under jimin shirt trying to explain the situation but the two gave him a disgusted look before running to jimin embrace.

" Why do they keep interrupting us? " jungkook whined as jimin laughed, " I guess what we shared is enough for now.. " jimin blushed slightly before glancing at the younger male, jungkook pouted as he looked at the two boys feeling disappointed for not being able to go further for the second time in less than an hour.

____
I was going to publish it earlier
but I woke up late today
🤦🏻‍♀️💔