▫️||29

Author Pov.

Jungkook opened his eyes slowly as he tried to adjust his eyes to the lighting in the room, he looked down to see jimin sleeping face, one cheeks pressed on his chest leading his plump lips to tilt to the side, he smiled as he noticed the way jimin was sleeping in his arm.

He had his legs tangled up with the younger as he wrapped his arms securely around jungkook, he unintentionally started caressing jimin hair before stroking his cheeks leading him to wake up.

" mmhm.. j..jungkook? " jimin called in a questionable tone, " yes baby? " jungkook asked with a slight pout but jimin giggle transformed the frown on his face onto a bunny teethed smile, " I was just checking if you woke up or not.. " the older said before hugging jungkook tighter.

" till when you are planning on calling me jungkook? " the younger asked as be pout again, jimin looked up at him and smiled, " what should I call you then? ".

" I would love husband " jungkook said leading the older to blush before burying his head on jungkook's chest, jungkook laughed slightly " but Kookie will be enough " he said as he placed a small kiss on the crown of jimin's head " at least for now.. ".

" it been such a long time since I called you that " jimin said giggling, " and soon you will be screaming it on bed " jungkook said with a wink leading jimin fo laugh uncomfortable before slapping his chest " shut up.. ".

" so.. until when are you planning on laying down? " jungkook asked as he held jimin tighter, jimin looked at him " why.. are you bored? " jimin asked as a small pout started forming on his lips.

" no I am not, I just need to go somewhere.. " jungkook said as his face became a little bit serious, jimin sat up and looked at his face worriedly.

" where..? " jimin asked as he reached his hand to caress jungkook's face, " need to talk to mom.. " the younger sighed disappointedly as he sat up to hug jimin, the older didn't waste any second to engulf the man in his arms.

" I wanna stay like this forever.. " jungkook said as he hugged jimin tighter, the smaller giggled softly " me too ", jungkook smiled and pulled away, " I will leave now then " jimin just nodded.

____

Jungkook been hesitating to enter his parents house, he felt extremely nervous on how to talk with his mother about all of this, he really wanted go ask her one question, why did she try healing his heart when she was the one who broke it?

He was started to get emotional so he calmed himself and walked in, with nervous steps he reached the living room where his mother were sitting while talking on the phone.

" oh jungkook you came.. just wait a minute " she said to him before continuing talking on the phone, " w..we need to talk.. " he said as he looked down avoiding looking at her.

" ok baby just wait I am on the phone " she said as she signaled him to wait, something inside him triggered feeling annoyed, he angrily walked toward her and pulled her phone away hanging up the call, " I clearly said I wanted to talk ".

Her face turned sour as she glared at him, " since when did you become this rude toward me? " she asked annoyed by her son action, jungkook scoffed before looking around the room.

" since you been hanging around that boy.. you started to change! " she almost shouted, " jimin got nothing to do with this " he said in a serious tone, " what ever ". She said before trying to leave but the younger stopped her.

" I said we need to talk! " he shouted as she looked at him shocked, " just say the truth.. please.. you were the one.. who forced jimin to leave me.. right? " he asked as he felt his tears welling up in his eyes.

Her eyes widened a little bit before looking somewhere else, " why would you ask that? " she asked nervously as she walked away from him, " you know I would never hurt you.. "

" eomma.. please say the truth.. " he said as a tear slide down his cheek, she looked at him with a guilty expression, she didn't want to confess but she already now that it's no use for her to lie anymore.

" I just told him to break up with you.. not escape to another country.. " she said as she walked toward the couch to sit, " why would you tell him that!! You know how much I love him.. why would you do that.. ".

" he is a boy jungkook.. imagine what people would say if they knew about this.. at least when you marry a girl you can get a son and run a normal family.. " she reasoned leading him to scoff.

" you made him convince me to marry mina.. when he was already carrying my own child..? What normal are you talking about, having him as my boyfriend was the best thing in my life, I was his first in everything.. I knew one day dad will say no because he wanted grandchildren.. but if jimin was able to give me that.. why.. why did you force him to leave me.. " jungkook cried as he felt weak and sat down on the couch facing his mother.

" and how do you know if he is yours or not? " she asked a little bit angrily, he smiled slightly " because jimin can never lie to me.. not about this stuff.. " he said still smiling at the memory of jimin, " because he still loves me.. even after all those years we were apart.. "

" jungkook.. I was just trying to do what best for you.. I am sorry.. " she said as she sat next to him, he looked at her with teary eyes " then why are you threatening to hurt him eomma..? " he asked in a shaky tone.

She looked at her and jungkook hand, she held it tighter as she took a deep breathe " I am not.. ", jungkook placed his free hand on his mother's hand that was holding him and looked deep onto her eyes.

" please eomma.. I will do anything.. just stay away from jimin.. and stay away from minguk.. " he pleaded as she stayed still, " I promise.. I won't hurt them.. " she said as she caressed her son hair who now was hugging her believing every word that left her mouth.

" I won't.. don't worry baby " she said as she continued caressing jungkook hair, he mumbled a thank you before he told her that he have to go, she smiled and nodded her head, he wiped his face and walked toward the door.

He glanced at her and walked out of the living room hoping that she wouldn't hurt jimin or minguk, as he left he failed to see the small smirk that his mother had.

" of course I won't.. but I can't promise that they won't get hurt.. " she said before walking up toward her room to think of a way to separate him from them.

____
Not proofread
Sorry if the chapter isn't interesting
But still hope you guys enjoy it
💛💛💛💛