▫️||117

Author Pov.

The couple were watching a movie while the twin and joon were at jimin parents house, it was a weekend and the two elders missed their grandsons, instead of leaving jungkook wanted to stay at home with his husband.. maybe they could do it without interruption this time.

Jimin tears started falling confusing jungkook who was focused on him the whole time, " baby? Why are you crying? " the boy asked sweetly as he caressed his husband hair, jimin sniffed as he tried calming himself, " h..he died.. " he said as the taller frowned.

" who died? " he asked confused as jimin pointed at the tv screen, " her father.. " he whispered as he hugged jungkook, the younger for a second felt like hitting jimin but was able to stop himself, " such an emotional baby " he mumbled as he tightened his grip on the boy body.

Jungkook looked at the screen as he watched how the daughter was broken at her father death, he was calming jimin who got too emotional with the movie, ignoring the movie and that he was supposed to spend time with jungkook.. he fell asleep.

A smile took over jungkook face when he saw his husband sleeping in his arm, he laid the boy down as he left the room to call someone, he was worried that someone may catch him so he tried his best to hide away since minguk was still at the house.

After ending the call he decided to make some coffee for him as he wait jimin to wake up from his little nap, he was scrolling through his phone when he heard the sound of the fridge door opening, he turned around to see his son, he was thinking hard as he watched his son which got minguk attention.

" is there something wrong..? " he asked confused by the way jungkook was looking at him, " mmm.. can we talk a little bit? " jungkook asked as minguk nodded, " sit down.. " he said as the boy sat in front of him.

" I know you been meeting mina.. jiwoon mother " he said as the younger boy started to feel nervous, " I won't shout or scold you for being with her, but I want to know what she told you that you started hating jimin.. " he said as he glanced at the door hoping his husband will sleep a little longer.

Minguk stayed quiet as jungkook sighed, " I said I won't scold you, I just want to know what she told you.. " he said as minguk looked around nervously, " s..she.. told me that.. you two were living happily together.. even though it was hard on her for the first year and half but things started to get better.. with you two.. " he said as jungkook listened to him.

" she said that appa seduced you and made you divorce her " he said as jungkook laughed, " minguk please, does jimin look like a person who will seduce me? " he asked as minguk nodded nervously, " ok that true, but he would never do that because he was the one who made me marry her.. to protect you " he said as minguk looked down.

" he was getting threats, not just for his death but yours too, he ran away and let me get married to her.. she told you we were happy? Yeah I was because of jiwoon but she was never in the picture, you know jimin never cheated on me " jungkook said as the boy furrowed his eyebrows.

" but she cheat on me daily, she never home.. sometime for days, ignore me for a second.. she never cared about jiwoon.. why wouldn't I go back to the person I love when he treats me and my son better than her? " he asked as minguk continued looking down.

" I won't tell you to trust jimin.. it's up to you.. but don't regret it when you run out of time.. " he said with an apologetic smile before standing up, " run out of time? " the younger asked confused.

Jungkook smile turned to a frown as he started to get emotional, " I can't tell you.. but he doesn't seem like he have much time left.. " he said as the boy stood up shocked and confused, " what do you mean?! " he asked desperately.

" why do you care? Weren't you the one who said he is ashamed of jimin? Why do you care if he run out of time? " he asked as the younger for some reason started to cry, " you are lying.. right? " minguk asked as jungkook shook his head.

" remember when you and your brothers went with jin hyung? To japan to visit Disney? " the younger nodded, " why do you think we sent you with them instead of taking you? " he asked with a raised eyebrow, " you were busy with work..? " he asked as jungkook shook his head.

" I am sure you noticed that lately jimin is emotional, right? " he asked as the boy nodded, " yeah, he been getting treated for a year now.. but there's no improvements " he said as the boy eyes widened.

" he is scared that if something happened to him.. how the five of you will react.. for sure joon will be the most effected but still.. you will be the one full with regret.. choosing your father cheating ex over jimin.. who is sick.. " jungkook said as he shook his head in disappointment before walking away.

Minguk stayed in the kitchen crying while jungkook stayed outside listening to him, a smile took over his lips as he felt sorry for lying but happy that he was able to convince him easily, he now needed to hide this from jimin or the older will get mad at him for making minguk cry over lies.

________
Double update?

Reminiscing and reunited will be ending soon
Maybe today reminiscing and reunited if I keep updating it today I may complete it soon too.

Hope you guys enjoy the chapter.
🧡🧡🧡🧡