▫️||103

Author Pov.

The next day jungkook woke up early to go to work but before he could even leave the bed jimin held his hand tightly, " w..where are y..you going? " he asked as he looked at his husband with a sad scared expression, jungkook smiled as he leaned down to kiss jimin forehead " work ".

Jimin looked down as he felt the younger lips press a small caring kiss on his forehead, " stay.. " jimin whispered almost to himself but jungkook heard him, " but I have work baby.. " jungkook said as he looked worried at the boy.

The older boy let his tears fall as he nodded his head, he went to lay down as he covered his body trying to hide himself, jungkook felt guilty as he looked at the sad boy, he didn't even eat the day before, he hardly forced him to eat a spoonful of macaroni salad along with few bites from a slice of pizza.

Jungkook took his phone and left the room, he called his father as he nervously bit his fingers, " hey jungkook " the older man said as his soon greeted him, " hey.. dad is it ok if I take the day off? " jungkook asked as his father asked him why feeling worried.

" jimin, he been depressed lately.. I was about to go and change but he stared crying and I do- " the older man interrupted his son as he calmed him down, " it's ok jungkook, first of all breathe " the man said to his son, the younger complied, " just stay and take care of him, you have been working without a break, stay with him and take care of him ".

Jungkook smiled " ok dad.. thank you ", the man chuckled as he hummed, " will I need to go so see you later " he said as the younger said goodbye before hanging up the call, he walked toward jiwoon room to see the boy already awake.

Jiwoon who was busy tying his shoes lace looked up at his father with curious eyes, " hey, where are you going? " he asked, " morning run.. " the younger said as jungkook smiled " ok, can you drop the kids to school? I can't leave the house " he said with a frown.

" why? " jiwoon asked curiously, " jimin.. he got emotional when I wanted to leave so I took the day off to stay with him " he said as jiwoon nodded, " if thats why.. then sure " he mumbled as he knew how sad jimin must have felt after what happened yesterday.

" where is minguk? Is he still sleeping? " jungkook asked, jiwoon furrowed his eyebrows, " he didn't come home yesterday. " he said as jungkook eyes widened, " what? Where the fuck he went? " he asked shocked that the boy didn't tell him he was staying out, " maybe his boyfriend house ".

" did he ask permission from jimin? " he asked curiously, jiwoon laughed " like he would after yesterday " he mumbled to himself as he took his phone and headphones, " what happened yesterday? Did he fight with jimin? " jungkook asked.

" he didn't tell you? " jiwoon asked, " no.. " jungkook said almost angry as he realized minguk must be the reason of jimin sudden depressed mood, " well, you can talk to him when his back, your son is weird latey " jiwoon said before he left the house to have his morning run before picking the boys up.

Jungkook rubbed his head already feeling the headache taking over his head, he sent a text message to the boy before going to wake the twin along with joon, he wanted to be with jimin but he had to wake them before he get back to him.

" appa~ the food.. " joon frowned when he saw the peanut butter and jam toast, " stop complaining and eat joon " jungkook frowned as he looked at his son, " but.. " he mumbled but jungkook stopped him " if you eat it then I will get you a new toy? " he said as the boy eyes glistened before starting eating.

Fifteen minute later jiwoon got back to see his three brothers already waiting for him, " do you need money? " he asked jiwoon who shook his head, " then go, and careful boys " he said as the boys said goodbye loudly before leaving in a hurry.

Jungkook got back to the room to see jimin still in the same position hiding under the cover, he approached the boy and slept behind him, jimin flinched at the sudden contact but didn't waste any second before he turned, jungkook smiled as he pecked his lips " I am off for the day " he said as jimin smiled slightly.

His hand wrapped around jungkook waist before moving closer to the boy, the younger wrapped his arms around jimin securing him in his embrace, " where is my gift? I skipped for you " he said as jimin looked at him, " chimchim? ".

Jimin leaned to kiss the boy lips before burying his head on jungkook chest, " so.. tell me what happened yesterday? " jungkook asked as silence took over, jimin tears just fell as he shook his head, " then I will wait for minguk to come back.. " he said as jimin stayed quiet.

Jungkook was slightly angry toward his son, he doesn't know what he said or done to make jimin this much emotional, he won't eat or even leave the bed, he needed to talk to him once he see him, but for now he needed to take care of his depressed beauty.

__________
Fake Love first live in the BBMAs
🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡