▫️||82

Jungkook Pov.

Tears, blood and sweat, my tears kept on staining jimin who was bleeding in my arm, my sweat kept on forming on my forehead before it slipped down my face as I ran toward the hospital gate.

As soon as I entered the hospital I could see the nurses and a doctor running to me, I laid down jimin on the stretcher bed before a doctor tried to stop the bleeding while pulling jimin away from me.

I was holding his hand so tight, tears flowing down both our eyes from pain, the pain of his wound.. and the pain of losing him, I could feel a nurse pull me away trying to separate my grip on jimin.

" Sir! Please! You can't go with him! " she said loudly as she tried pulling my hand, " jungkook let go of him " I heard taehyung say as he pulled my hand gently off jimin before pulling me outside, I looked at jimin with a face full of tears, he looked at me with pleading eyes but they wouldn't let me go with him.

" I know.. I know.. " taehyung mumbled as he pulled me for a hug, I just stayed still letting my tears escape my eyes as I stared at the door jimin disappeared into, ignoring the calming words taehyung whispered to me.

It has been an hour since I let them take jimin away from me, I was waiting outside as I paced back and forth while biting my nails nervously, taehyung, yoongi, hoseok, namjoon, jin, Mr.park, Mrs.park and my dad.. all of them were waiting nervously with me.

I felt the world turn as my vision got blurry, I wanted to hold onto something but failed when I fell to the floor, I could feel them carrying me off the floor before they made me rest on one of the stairs.

I didn't faint, I just felt so overwhelmed with what was happening that I couldn't feel my power anymore, I pushed jin hand from wiping my forehead and tried to stand up but yoongi stopped me.

" I know you are worried, so are we, but could you just rest for a little bit? " yoongi said as he glanced at the door, " do you think he will like it if he saw you like this? Being weak? Just wait for him as you rest.. please, do as all a favor and let us worry about just him and not both of you " yoongi said in a sad tone.

I released a deep breath as I nodded, I didn't want to stay still but I was feeling weak, he was right.. Jimin wouldn't like seeing me in a weak state, I leaned back as I stared at the ceiling waiting for any doctor to leave and tell me that my baby is safe.

Almost an hour and half later the door opened revealing two doctors and a nurse, I stood up almost immediately as I walked toward them, he looked at me before I could talk he interrupted me " you are Jeon jimin guardian? " he asked as I nodded.

" the surgery was successful, we were able to stop the bleeding and treat his wounds, fortunately you arrived soon, if you arrived an hour later he might have gotten in a critical condition.. since it was a stab the police will interrogate you until the patient wake up " the doctor said before smiling.

" ji..jimin can I see him now? " I asked feeling my throat getting dry, " yeah, but it will be better if you let him rest until he wakes up " the doctor said before bowing, " You will be informed as soon as he assigned to a room, if you excuse me now " he said before walking away from us.

I released a deep breath as I rested my head on the wall, my tears falling all over again feeling thankful.. thankful that he didn't die, " jungkook.. " my dad called me as I looked at him with a broken heart.

I really wanted to scold him but I could see how hurt he was, how guilty he felt, it wasn't his fault that she tried killing jimin, but he trusted her.. I trusted her enough to invite her to the same place jimin was in... and I hate myself for that.

" I am sorry.. sorry jungkook " he cried as he held both my shoulders tightly, he rested his head on my chest as he cried, it was the first time I see him cry, " I.. I don't even know what to say.. I just f..found out so..something.. " his voice cracked as he cried on my shoulder.

I stayed still waiting for him to continue, " she killed her.. I married her.. when she was the one who killed her " he confessed leading my eyes to widen from what I am hearing, I wasn't ready.. I am still worried about jimin.. but still.. I am not ready for the pain I will receive from his words.

" I am so lost.. I don't know what to believe anymore.. I trusted her.. but now.. she confessed that she killed her.. she killed my- I am sorry jungkook.. " he kept on crying on my shoulder, I could feel how broken he felt, how betrayed he felt from the truth, I lived my whole life thinking she was my mother.

While he lived as her husband, but she was his wife killer, and it burned his heart to know that someone close to his wife killed her, how would my mother feel if she was still alive yet aware that her sister tried killing her? But the problem was my mom was dead, and her sister lived as her.. in the end my dad died twice while being alive.

I hugged him real tight in hope to calm him down, he stayed still as the other looked at us with a sad expression, I am not sure if they pity us or not but what broke my heart more was my dad.. " it's not your fault dad.. stop crying.. " I said as I rubbed his back, he just cried and listened to my comforting words.

__________
Reunited is the longest story I ever wrote
I am shocked, over 80 chapter..