▫️||34

Author Pov.

Jimin was making the last patch of cookies, he made jungkook favorite desserts that he always made for him, and of course he couldn't not make him cookies.

For some reason jungkook took over 2 hours which made jimin feel anxious, he started pacing around the living room happen the younger will knock the door at any moment.

He heard a glass shatters in the kitchen, he furrowed his eyebrows as he looked at the door of the kitchen, he walked toward the counter to see the plate was on the floor as the cake was now smashed and had a lot of broken glass under it.

" god.. h..how did this fall " jimin mumbled to himself as he started cleaning the place, carefully picking the shattered pieces of the plate before cleaning the cake.

The house bell took his attention as he throw the dirty cake in the trash, he slowly walked toward the door as the person ringed the bell again, he brushed his clothes before opening the door.

A frown took over his face when he saw nothing, no one was outside, it made him feel anxious and scared, he peeked his head out but couldn't find a trace of anyone, he walked back inside and closed the door behind him.

He went back to the kitchen to clean what left on the floor before jungkook comes back, the bell ringed again after he finished cleaning leading him to frown as he looked at the door suspiciously.

He slowly approached the door, he placed his ear on the door trying to hear any sound that he could from the other side but again.. nothing.

He nervously opened the door leading his heart to beat repeatedly fast, he looked around still no one outside, he went back inside and walked toward the living room, he laid down on the couch feeling stressed.

Tears found their ways to jimin eyes as he felt a shadow over him, he was really scared to open his eyes, he kept his eyes closed as he hoped that it was all his imagination, hoping jungkook will come back soon and protect him.

Jimin was about to open his eyes when he felt calmer than before, he felt a strong hand choking him as the other hand was on his eyes, he wanted to scream but all that left his mouth were airy attempt of screams.

The bell ringed and the intruder felt nervous as he glanced at the door, he was still choking jimin but the bell ringed again, he pulled jimin shirt up and hissed in his ear " consider this as a last warning " he growled in jimin ear before escaping.

Jimin kept on taking a deep breath trying to steady his breathe, the bell ringed again leading jimin to stumble toward the door, his neck was red so is his eyes, he tried drying the tear stains from his eyes before opening the door.

Jungkook was looking all happy and bright as he was holding the flower close to his face, the sight in front of him was beautiful.. calming, ignoring everything that just happened he opened his arm widely and pulled jungkook close to him, he hugged the younger so tight as tears flowed down his cheeks.

" jimin? Baby.. what's wrong? " jungkook asked worriedly as the younger shook his head " w..why did y..you take so long..? " he cried out leading the younger to pull away, he saw jimin red eyes and tears, he was so worried especially after spotting the red hand mark on his neck.

" who did this? " jungkook asked as anger slowly took over him, jimin shook his head " I don't know.. ", jungkook sighed as he pulled jimin back to his embrace " sorry.. I will talk to her.. she promised.. ".

" I don't care.. just hold me jungkook.. " jimin cried as he held the younger tight, jungkook nodded his head as he wrapped his arms around the older small figure, he walked toward the boy as jimin stumbled to the back.

" let me just close the door.. " jungkook said as he let go of the older, he turned to close the door but jimin hugged him from the back, he smiled and let him be as he closed the door.

He turned and carried the bag on the floor and the flower bouquet that fell from him few minutes ago, jimin was still hugging him from the back, he went to the kitchen as jimin was still glued to his back, not that he was complaining but he was really mad that he wanted to leave and talk to his mother, yet he didn't want to leave jimin in this state.

He turned and kissed jimin forehead before gently tracing his neck, " does it hurt? " jungkook asked worriedly, jimin winced slightly as he shook his head " not as much as before.. ".

" I am really sorry baby.. " jungkook apologized as jimin shook his head, " it's not your fault.. " jimin said as he looked up at jungkook, the younger looked down feeling guilty and sorry but the feeling he got from jimin plump lips made him ignore everything.

He hungrily kissed jimin as he held his waist pulling him up, they were supposed to eat dinner but he missed the older so much, the way jimin was tugging on his neck not wanting to let go of him made him more than happy.

But he was sure to remember to pay his mother a visit after he make sure jimin was alright, even if he had to take jimin with him he would still try his best to put a stop to his mother, no matter how much he loves her.

____
Not proofread
Your thoughts so far?
💛💛💛💛