▫️||17

Author Pov.

Jungkook was walking toward the table when an idea popped in his head, he sneakily walked behind jimin when minguk spotted him, he placed his index finger on his lips as he smiled at the boy, minguk giggled as he nodded copying his move.

He placed the food down as he shouted next to jimin ear scaring him, jimin felt his heart stopped when the younger shouted, he turned to glare at him as he playfully punched his arm.

" did I scare you a lot? " he asked as he laughed along the two boys, jimin placed his hand on his heart for few seconds before a pout found it way on his lips, jungkook smiled before he leaned close to peck his lips while apologizing for scaring him.

Jimin was taken aback from his action leading his cheeks to turn red, " s..sorry " jungkook mumbled as the older looked at the two boys who were shocked before glancing back at the older.

" appa~ " minguk whined as he ran toward his side, jiwoon frowned at his father and followed minguk to jimin side, the two hugged him as they separated him from jungkook.

Jungkook looked at jimin feeling embarrassed to kiss him when they didn't even get the chance to talk to each other about their current relationship, jimin bit his own lips as he tried to keep his attention on the two boys.

" Don't kiss appa again " minguk said as he glared at jungkook, " but.. " the older said but got interrupted by his son jiwoon " I will tell eomma yo- " jungkook covered his son mouth.

" appa only kiss me " minguk said as he pointed at his father, jimin glanced at jungkook before nodding, " how about jiwoon? " jimin asked playfully, the younger glanced at jiwoon who was looking at him with hopeful eyes.

" only Ji, his appa.. no " he said as he glanced at jungkook who pouted, " then I wont give you the churros I bought with the juice " he said as he started carrying the food bags ready to walk away.

The two gasped as each held one of his leg stopping him, " give us please " the two whined in unison, " I will keep buying food if I get to kiss jimin too? " he said leading the two to look at each other.

Jimin stayed still not sure how to react to them, they were being unreasonable but still he missed jungkook jealousy, he used to be over protective and possessive but he had to let all that go when he ran away.

" ok! " the two said in unison as they grabbed the food bag, " churros~ " minguk said in a sing-song tone while jiwoon giggled, the two ate as jungkook sat next to jimin who was fiddling with his fingers nervously.

" jimin.. " the younger called as he caressed jimin hair from the side before gently rubbing his cheeks with his thumb, jimin looked at him with light pink cheeks and glossy eyes.

" I know you ran away.. and I was harsh on you when I saw you.. " jungkook said as he reached to hold jimin hand, " I will listen to your reason.. I won't judge you.. but please take me back ".

Jimin felt as if he will cry in any moment, he glanced at their kids before looking back at jungkook pleading eyes, he really wanted to say yes.. he really wanted to tell him why he left.. but he couldn't.. even when he want to.

Knowing the truth will break his heart and that was the last thing he wanted to happen, he smiled weakly at the younger " I wish I can tell you everything.. but I need time.. even though I miss you.. I miss your love.. but seeing you is enough.. " he said as he looked down " at least for now.. ".

" jimin please.. I really want you.. " jungkook said feeling hurt that jimin is pushing him away, " but you are married jungkook.. " the older said as tears found their way to his eyes.

" I will get a divorce then! " he shouted gaining the two boys attention along few people surrounded them, jimin eyes widened as he tried calming him down " you can't.. what about ji- " jungkook interrupted him " I married her because you said I had too.. you said you will stay by my side.. you lied.. she was the only one who stayed.. and now.. I am not happy.. especially when you're here but not mine again.. " he said as he rested his head on jimin shoulder.

" I am sorry jungkook.. " he said as he hugged the younger, " don't be.. I will forgive you for leaving me.. just take me back.. " he said as tears stained the older shoulder.

Jimin really wanted to say yes, but he had to say no.., he pulled away and looked at the younger crying face, a small smile on his face as he dried his wet cheeks " when the right time comes.. I will.. but we can't yet.. ".

Minguk and Jiwoon were confused at their fathers and how close they were, jiwoon father cried which confused them more as the two kept staring at him worried, jungkook turned away from jimin to face the two, he gave them a weak smile as he played with his drink straw.

Jimin held the younger thigh, pressing it gently as he gave him a small smile, the younger smiled as he nodded his head, he knew jimin would never do something without a reason, and he was sure he wanted him back too but he also needed to know why jimin keep refusing.. if he can't tell him, he's planning to find out.

____
Hope you guys enjoy it
I would love to know your thoughts so far
It feels that it getting boring as it goes
So I will really appreciate your feedbacks
💛💛💛💛