▫️||122

Author Pov.

Jungkook was drinking coffee as he was wearing only shorts, jiwoon was up to meet jihoon before they go exercise together, " let me guess, a rough night? " jiwoon asked with a disgusted face, " yea~ where are you going? " he asked as he noticed jiwoon packing his bag.

" meeting jihoon before exercising. " he said, " exercising? " jungkook asked with a smirk, " yeah, unlike you, we go to gym while you go in.. you know who " he said as he took his bag, " I go to the gym too stupid ass, but I have to keep producin- ".

" I REALLY DON'T WANT TO KNOW! " jiwoon said before leaving the house, jungkook laughed before he went back to the room, he could see jimin staring tiredly at him, " what's wrong baby? " he asked as he caressed the boy hair.

" my ass hurts! " he said as he glared at jungkook, " my poor baby " he mumbled cutely as he rubbed jimin ass leading him to wince in pain, " I hate you! " he sighed as he buried his head on the pillow, the taller just laughed as he laid down next to jimin.

Jiwoon was walking toward the park where jihoon was meeting him, it was early so there wasn't many people yet, he started stretching while listening to music forgetting everything around him.

His thoughts suddenly were filled with jihoon.. his boyfriend, he never dated before in hope he will get a chance to be with minguk but now he is in a relationship for the first time with someone sweet and kind.

He always hoped to date someone like jimin, someone who would care about him and his happiness the same way jimin did for his father and them, after all the problems between minguk and them he noticed that minguk was not what he thoughts he is.

It was true, minguk was sweet and caring but he is still not the same as jimin, all he ever received from jimin was both love and support, that also what jihoon provided him with, he gave a little more too compared to the other two.

A smile took over his face as he thought of jihoon, for the first time he is happy that he gave the younger a chance, they been only dating for few days but he could already feel the difference with the way jihoon is treating him.. which was sweeter than before.

The younger reached the park to see the boy stretching, " ji~? " the shorter called but jiwoon didn't answer, the younger stayed quiet as he stood behind his boyfriend , as soon as jiwoon lowered his arms he felt jihoon hugging him.

" wh- jihoon " he called sweetly as he turned to look at the boy who was smiling while looking at him, " I missed you " the younger whined, " I missed you too " he said as he fixed jihoon hair.

The younger just smiled wider as he kept looking at the taller, jiwoon blushed before pulling his arms off him, " let's start? " he asked as jihoon hummed, " stretch first " he said as he continued stretching, jihoon smiled as he joined his boyfriend.

Jiwoon and jihoon started running around the park, jihoon wasn't really used to exercising but he was trying his best for the taller, jiwoon was so focused that he started running faster that he actually left jihoon behind.

The younger stopped as he felt tired, his breathing was heavy as his heart beating faster than it was, jiwoon turned his face to the side to notice that his boyfriend wasn't there.

He looked around until he noticed jihoon on the floor breathing heavily as a guy rubbing his back, he felt slightly angry and annoyed as he ran toward his boyfriend, " Jihoon! " he almost shouted as he reached the boy.

Jihoon looked at his angry boyfriend, he felt slightly scared as he stared at him, " ji.. " he mumbled softly as he tried pushing the boy hands off him but failed as he held him tighter, " you are tired, come with me, I will help you " the boy said in a flirtatious way.

" ji- " a yelp escaped jihoon lips when jiwoon held his shoulders and pulled him up, he was scared but confused, " wha- " jiwoon raised his hand on the boy face leading him to stop talking before turning his attention on the younger.

" are you ok? Why didn't you tell me you were tired " jiwoon frowned cutely as the younger shook his head, " Sorry ji~ " he said as he wiped his face, jiwoon could see the man still glaring at him, " thank you.. " jihoon said as he gave the man his small towel.

" your welco- " he stopped when he saw jiwoon pecking the younger lips, even though jiwoon was embarrassed but he tried being as natural as he can before pulling jihoon behind him, one thing he was sure of.. his father jealousy? Was the last thing he wanted to inherit.

__________
I dreamed that I made this reach 190+..
It felt more like a nightmare
😂😂😂😂😂😂