▫️||45

Author Pov.
3 days later

Jimin and jungkook dropped off the boys at jin and namjoon house, jimin was oblivious at the younger motive, jin begged the male to leave the kids with him in excuse of him missing them.

Jimin felt it was weird but shrugged it off as the boys agreed to stay with jin, jungkook of course pretended to hate the idea of going without the boys while he was the one who convinced the two boys to agree to stay with jin and namjoon.

after dropping the kids jungkook drove toward the hotel he picked, it was near the sea, he booked a suite with a big room with a spacious balcony that made it easy for them to view the sea from their bedroom, the room also was big and spacious, even the living room had a similar view thanks to the glass window but only the room had a balcony, jungkook ordered the staff to added some of cooking ingredients in the kitchen for the time they will spend there.

He wasn't planning on taking the boy out much, he wanted to make sure to treat him like a small prince, making his breakfast and food and give him kisses and cuddles when he wants them.

Jimin was surprised when they reached the hotel, they arrived quite late, it was 2:30AM and both of them were tired, jungkook suggested to head to sleep and have fun the next day which jimin happily agreed too.

Morning came fast as the two were in deep slumber, jimin was resting his head on jungkook chest using him as a pillow while the younger hugging him tightly close to his chest.

A sound of the bell ringing woke jungkook up, he felt annoyed by the sound as he glanced around the room, the morning sun light hardly escaping through the curtains.

He gently placed jimin head on the pillow and lazily walked toward the living room, he opened the door as he was only wearing his boxers, the worker blushed as she looked at jungkook body " s..sorry to wake you sir, this is the flowers you ordered to be delivered.. " she said as she hardly removed her gaze from the boy body.

Jungkook was about to thank her when he felt two hands wrapping around his waist, jimin sleepily peeked his head from behind the younger with a pout on his face, " what are you doing kookie? " he said in a cute tone.

Jungkook smiled as he was aware of jimin being jealous, he glanced back at his boyfriend before thanking the worker, " nothing baby, just ordered those " he said as he gave the boy a peck on his lips before handing him the flowers.

The worker were still standing behind them, she was envious of jimin and the way jungkook treating him, but she left when the door closed leaving her standing like a fool outside of their room.

Jimin took the flowers and searched for an empty vase to place the flower in while jungkook walked toward the mini kitchen to cook some breakfast for them.

After organizing the flower in the vase jimin sat on the kitchen counter looking at jungkook cooking, staring at the younger hand as he mixed the egg with the creamy cheese, jungkook caught him staring but kept quiet.

" chimy, you have something here " jungkook said gaining the boy attention, " what? " he asked confused because he didn't eat or touch anything yet, jungkook smiled as he swiped his finger across the boy plump lips staining it with the creamy cheese.

" hey~ " jimin whined as he licked the cheese from his lips, jungkook smiled as he cupped the boy face, " let me help you " he said before kissing the boy stained lips, slowly sucking on the cheese as jimin blushed slightly.

" I missed this.. " jimin mumbled as jungkook smiled, " the kisses? " he asked as the older shook his head, " us.. this? Everything.. I miss you kookie " he said as he hugged the boy.

" I missed you too minnie, I missed talking to you, hugging you, kissing you, even fucki- " he said but got interrupted by jimin lips, " don't go there " the older said as he giggled.

Jungkook nodded as he pulled away from the hug, " stop distracting me or else we won't eat breakfast " jimin laughed as he nodded, he kept on looking at the boy desperately waiting for him to finish.

________
A fast chapter as a thank you
I just saw the story reached over 15K reads
I am so happy and grateful
Though my stories lack
I will try my best to improve more
💛💛💛💛