▫️||65

Author Pov.

It has been over nine days since jimin started having nightmares every time he closed his eyes in attempt to sleep, it turns into a failure of him getting a peaceful night.

He would always end up crying in the middle of the night as tears started escaping his tired eyes, every day he was getting weaker because of the lack of sleep and food, jungkook was getting worried about him but he couldn't do much to help.

Now it has been almost two days since jimin slept, he hasn't even taken a nap since the past 24 hours, jungkook tried his best to make the boy sleep but failed as the older started crying telling jungkook to let him be.

The younger was on edge too, he didn't know how to help jimin and jimin himself didn't know why all of this was happening to him, Mrs.jeon even stopped calling jungkook so he was sure it is not because something she did.

Jimin was now standing in the kitchen preparing breakfast for the two boys and jungkook, " HEY! Careful! " jungkook shouted as he took the wooden spoon away from jimin who was dozing off.

" hey.. " jimin said as he was now back to his sense thanks to jungkook shouting in fear, " don't hey me.. for god sake jimin, get some rest, it's not good if you continue to be like this " the younger said as he started to cook instead of jimin who almost burned himself.

" I am fine.. I just dozed off.. " jimin said leading the younger to frown, " jimin, you didn't even sleep the past two days, of course you will doze off! " the younger said as he groaned feeling frustrated.

" but.. I don't want to sleep.. " jimin whispered as he back hugged jungkook who continued cooking the food, jungkook sighed before he removed the frying pan from over the stove.

" kookie.. " jimin called weakly, " yes baby.. " the younger answered as he knew jimin was staying awake to avoid the awful nightmares about them, " are you mad at me? " jimin asked as he buried his head on the boy back.

Jungkook turned around and held the boy's shoulder as he looked deep into his eyes, " I am not mad, I am worried about you that all.. ", jimin nodded as he looked down feeling tears already welling up in his eyes.

" don't cry, I know you have your reasons.. I just want you to rest.. " jungkook said as he pulled the older onto a hug, jimin nodded as he held the boy tightly, he was so scared and tired as he wrapped his arm around jungkook waist.

" I will go call the boys, wait for me ok? " jungkook said as he pulled away, jimin smiled weakly as he nodded before continuing to prepare the kids meal, jungkook pecked his fiancée cheek before running out of the kitchen to call the boys, it made jimin smile.. for a short time before his memories of the awful nightmares invaded his mind again.

____

Jungkook called the older to tell him that he was ordering lunch for them, he didn't want jimin to hurt himself while cooking because of his lack of sleep, but of course, he didn't tell the emotional boy that.

Jimin was more than happy to agree to the idea knowing he wasn't in the greatest condition to cook, he was laying down on the single sofa, his back rested on the corner and his legs rested on the armrest.

He closed his eyes for few seconds in hope to rest his eyes without falling asleep, he took a deep breathe as he stayed still, a hand rested on his shoulder leading him to whimper as he jolted up and backed away from his previous spot.

" jimin.. " jungkook called shocked by jimin reaction, the older eyes welled up with tears as he fell on his spot, his heartbeat was racing fast as he started crying, jungkook was now more than worried that jimin was on an edge but he also didn't know how to help.

He ran to the boy and hugged him real tight, " jimin baby, calm down.. everything will get better.. stop overthinking.. please.. " he begged the boy as he kissed the side of his head before burying his head on the boy neck.

" I am losing myself jungkook... I am really scared.. please.. protect me.. " the older cried as he held onto the younger arms not wanting him to pull away, " you know I will always do... " he said as jimin held him tighter.

__________
Not proofread
Hope you guys enjoy it
I will try to update later today
💛💛💛💛