▫️||39

Author Pov.

Jimin woke up to find the bed empty, he opened his eyes looking around feeling heavy inside, " jungkook.. " he called as he felt tears gathering in his eyes, he called again helplessly as he looked around the room.

Jungkook was in the bathroom when he heard the older call for him, he just finished showering, he quickly wore his boxer and left the bathroom in a hurry, " what's wrong baby? " he asked worriedly as he sat next to the male.

The older pout was visible as he cried, he shook his head and held jungkook tight, " don't leave my side.. please.. " he mumbled on the younger chest, jungkook smiled as he gently caressed jimin hair, " don't worry, I am not going anywhere ".

" well.. I was but now I can't " he said as he wrapped his arms around the older smaller body, jimin looked at him with teary eyes " where? " he asked in a shaky tone.

" my mom house.. I need to talk to her " he said leading the older to frown, " want to join me? " he asked in hope jimin will actually come, it will be a chance to solve the conflict between him and his mother.

Jimin didn't like the idea of going to meet the women that threatened to harm both him and his son, but at the same time he was scared to stay alone.. even for few minutes, not when he can easily be in danger.

The older agreed to go along with jungkook to his mother, the younger was happy yet worried but he was sure to protect the male the whole time he will be with him so he didn't worry much at the moment.

____

Jiwoon was staring at the ceiling waiting for minguk to wake up, he was feeling numb a little bit but he didn't want to wake him from his sleep, he can listen to the soft snores leaving the boy who was kind of sleeping over him.

" jiwoon? Minguk? Wake up " taehyung said leading the younger to groan as he felt minguk shift in his place, he really hated the two males for being annoying but he couldn't complain.

The boy sat up and and rubbed his eyes tiredly as he glanced at taehyung then at jiwoon who was now sitting while looking at him, " come and eat breakfast " the older of the two said and left the room.

Jiwoon rolled his eyes as he held one of minguk small hand onto his, " want to sleep more minnie? " he asked as the sleepy boy nodded his head, " then sleep, come I will stay with you " he said as the boy smiled.

A giggle escaped minguk lips as he held jiwoon arm close to his chest, " we can't, let's go eat.. I am so hungry " he said with a slight pout, jiwoon nodded his head feeling butterflies in his stomach.

The two male were sitting outside facing each other while waiting for the two younger boys to come join them to eat breakfast, " yooni~ taetae~ good morning " the boy said with a wide smile.

" good morning " the two replied in unison before glancing at each other, the other boy just lazily sat next to  taehyung as minguk sat next to yoongi, he felt slightly jealous because he wanted to talk with the boy but the two sat on each side leading them to sit facing each other.

Minguk would make funny and cute facial expression leading the boy to laugh but a frown was replaced with his smile when ever taehyung and yoongi commented leading him to roll his eyes on them for interrupting his happy moment.

____

" nervous? " jungkook asked as he watched his boyfriend pale face, jimin glanced at him before looking down, he felt his hand shake slightly as he reached to hold jungkook hand, " but scared more.. more than nervous " he said leading jungkook to frown.

" I am here with you baby, don't worry.. ok? " he said as he used his free hand to caress jimin hair, the older smiled slightly and nodded his head, the younger leaned toward his boyfriend and pecked his lips showing him his bunny smile in the process.

The couple were standing in front of the door, a servant opened the door before bowing toward the younger male, " hey, is eomma free? " jungkook asked as he walked inside while jimin silently followed him.

The servant glanced at jimin before looking at jungkook, she smiled and nodded her head, " can you tell her I am here.. I need to talk to her " he said as the women nodded her head before leaving to call his mother.

He sat down in the living room with jimin by his side, he can feel how tensed and scared jimin was, he held his hand giving him a reassuring smile as he asked ' are you ok? ', jimin shook his head slightly meaning his not fine as he rested his head on jungkook shoulder, his eyes were already teary but was trying his best not to shed them.

" oh, I thought you were here alone.. " Mrs.jeon said when she saw jimin sitting with her son, the younger rolled his eyes slightly as he turned to look at her, she sat in front of them as she crossed her legs.

" so, what do you want? " she asked in a serious tone, the younger glanced at jimin then at her, " what ever you are doing, need to stop mom.. " he said with a sigh, jimin kept his eyes on the floor in hope that they leave any time soon.

____
Not proofread
A fast chapter before the drama begin..
😂😂😂😂