▫️||114

Author Pov.

The player finally got inside the court, the crowd was loud as they cheered both teams, jiwoon was feeling nervous as he looked around, he saw jungkook and jimin sitting between the crowd cheering him, a smile took over his face as he waved at them.

Jimin was feeling even more nervous because the boy was worried about the game and what may happen, he kept smiling and cheering along with taehyung even though the game still didn't start.

The boy started to stretch before the actual game start, even though he was nervous his glad that jimin and his father were there to cheer him on, not just them but jihoon and yoongi.. taehyung and minguk, he started thinking positive to be able to play without fear.

The game started a while ago, jiwoon team was on lead until something unexpected happened, no one noticed it but jiwoon, the figure he saw made him lose focus of the game, he couldn't continue playing, he kept losing the ball due to his distracted mind.

Jimin noticed that the boy wasn't been himself, he stood up in order to go and check on the boy but jungkook stopped him, " where are you going? " he asked confused, jimin glanced at jiwoon before looking at his husband, " something wrong with jiwoon, I want to check on him ".

The younger of the two nodded as he left jimin go, the boys attention was on jimin who ignored minguk glares as he walked toward the coach, the men was already angry at the way jiwoon was playing he was so distracted that he didn't know what to do.

Jimin asked the coach to substitute jiwoon and he was more than happy to do it, as soon as he could he substitute jiwoon, the younger was so out of it he didn't even notice that jimin pulled him away until they reached the changing room.

" ok I know you can play better than this so what happened? " he asked as worry laced his voice, jiwoon shook his head as he slid down on the wall feeling sad and suddenly heart broken, jimin was worried at the boy so he sat next to him " ji? What happened " he asked as the boy eyes started to tear up.

" s..she wasn't supposed to be here.. so why? " he asked as his tears started falling down his eyes, jimin wiped his tears " who? " he asked as he caressed the boy cheek along the way, " m..my m..mom " he said as he looked down feeling more tears escaping his eyes.

" hey ji " jimin called as he lifted the boy face, " look at me " he said as the boy wiped his own tears before looking at jimin, " just answer my question ok? " he asked as the boy nodded, " is this game important for you? " he asked as jiwoon nodded.

" will it do us any good or you? " he asked again as the boy looked at him, " me.. " he whispered as jimin smiled, " then stop crying, I know you are hurt.. though I am not sure how she knew about the game but ignore her presence.. ji~ stop worrying, forget everything and focus on the game.. any problem we can solve it after ".

" bu- " Jimin interrupted him by pulling him for a hug, " you can sit here and cry but in the end you are the one who will be effected by all of this " the older said, " focus and we can talk to her later.. ok? " he asked again as jiwoon nodded, " now go " he said as he ruffled the boy hair.

Jiwoon was about to leave again but stopped and hugged jimin tight, " t..thank you " he mumbled to the older leading him to smile, " then go win or else you and jungkook will be sleeping together tonight " he said leading the younger to laugh, " ok.. " he said before running out again.

Jimin went back to his spot to see jungkook ex wife sitting next to minguk and daniel, his smile turned into a frown as he walked past them, jungkook was already angry but tried his best to calm down when he saw jimin sad expression.

He pulled the older next to him and wrapped his arm around his shoulder, he kept showering him with kisses every few minutes that made jimin mood light up, " stop kissing me kookie " he said as he looked at the boy, jungkook smiled as he looked at the game ignoring the boy words.

The couple tried their best to ignore jiwoon mother presence especially when they saw minguk and daniel talking to her normally, jimin felt sad that his son smiling with someone else but ashamed of him, he turned to look at the game knowing soon jiwoon will play and surely will try to look at him, and he didn't want the boy to see that he is sad as he needed to cheer him up along with yoongi who was already mad at the way the game started.

__________
Hope you guys like it
🧡🧡🧡🧡