▫️||36

Author Pov.

Jimin carefully opened the box as he glanced at jungkook every few seconds, he was nervous as he opened the box, when he finally did tears welled up in his eyes as he let out a loud cry before he hid face with his sweater paws.

He was so surprised by what he saw that he couldn't stop his tears from falling down, jungkook eyes got teary as he saw jimin reaction, he knew this would make the older emotional but not this fast.

" I really wasn't planning on confessing like this " jungkook said as he sat over jimin while straddling his waist, " but please listen.. " he said as he saw jimin wipe his eyes before looking at him.

" when I see you.. I really want to punch you in the middle of your face " jungkook blurted out as he glared at jimin who was shocked by the way he started his confession.

" but also.. I am happy that you are back " he frowned as he gently caressed jimin left cheek, " I know you were scared of her, and that why you left.. yet you could have told me.. I could have helped you.. but I don't blame you.. you wanted minguk to be safe and I am not mad over your decision anymore.. " he smiled slightly as he leaned closer to jimin face.

" please.. let me make up for all the days we stayed apart.. be mine again? " jungkook asked as he looked deep onto jimin eyes, the older was taken aback, he was scared of what jungkook mother may do still he didn't want to break jungkook heart, at least not again.

The truth is his the one who's heart is injured from all of this, he had to go to a different country, he had to give birth for the first time alone, he had to raise a child alone, he had to go through many hardship alone yet there he was, finally with jungkook, he closed his eyes for few seconds as he felt jungkook's tears staining his own face, he opened his eyes to see jungkook in his most vulnerable state.

He smiled as he wrapped his arms around jungkook neck, just a second ago he was about to tell him that they needed time, but seeing him like this made him ignore that, even if it put himself in danger, at least minguk have one more person to take care of him now.

" promise to protect me kookie..? " jimin mumbled on the younger lips as he looked at him with hopeful eyes, jungkook nodded his head aggressively as he sniffed, jimin smiled widely showing his beautiful eye crescent smile to the younger " then stop crying baby.. I am yours now " jimin said as he received a glare from the younger.

" you're always mine! I am just confirming that " he said as jimin laughed slightly, " I know~ " he said as he felt jungkook pull away again, " wear this " he said with a pout as he gave jimin the small box.

Jimin pouted " you didn't even confess right.. at least put it on me " jimin said as the younger blushed, " close your eyes " he said leading the older to furrow his eyebrows in confusion.

" I am just embarrassed, close it " he said as he took the small necklace that was placed inside the small box, the older really loved this necklace, it wasn't expensive nor fancy, it was just filled with love and effort, that alone meant the world to jimin.

Jungkook tried learning to make jewelries just to make something that was made by himself for jimin, though he had to stop clinging to the older for a while he was able to learn enough to make something simple.

He made a small golden necklace, it was round but had three small diamonds that formed a heart shape, a J letter was carved in too, it had a simple design but what made it special for jimin is that jungkook worked on it and didn't just buy it.

He used to wear it a lot but when he disappeared he left it behind him, it broke jungkook that he even left this behind, he wanted to throw it but he couldn't.. not when he remembered how happy jimin was with this necklace..

Mr.Lee was also a reason that jungkook kept it, even though he lost hope in jimin coming back, but now everything had to go back to its original place, starting with jimin who is the main missing puzzle in his heart.

He put the necklace around the older neck and clipped it together, as he was pulling away jimin pulled him back for a kiss, jimin face was full with tears as he kissed him, the two were sharing a sloppy kiss because of the crying.

" this was supposed to be romantic " jimin cried as he kissed jungkook, the younger let out a chuckle as he kissed him back " it still a confession " he said.

" I really love jungkookie~ " jimin said as jungkook kissed his neck again, " I love you too minnie " jungkook said leading jimin to laugh, " I don't think you can call me that anymore " the older said leading jungkook to frown.

" why?!! " he asked desperately, " it's minguk nickname, he will come running whenever he hears it " jimin explained as jungkook smiled " I am letting it slide only because his my son " he said so proudly bringing tears in jimin eyes all over again.

" heyy~ stop crying " jungkook said as he hugged the older, jimin sobbed as he shook his head " stop making me emotional " he mumbled as jungkook rubbed his back " I am not making you, you are just sensitive ".

" are you saying I am weak? " jimin asked in disbelief, the younger eyes widened " wha- no! I jus- " jimin pulled jungkook close to his mouth, " you know I can be bossy if I want too ", jungkook nodded slightly " but I still top ".

" can we ever talk and never cross paths with sex? " jimin asked as he giggled, jungkook shrugged his shoulder as he laughed, " but you know you miss that so don't complain a lot ", jimin just sighed in response as he ignored him.

________
It's almost 4AM and I can't sleep
So here a chapter
😣💛