▫️||43

Author Pov.

Yoongi arrived at jimin house to be greeted by two black cars, eight bodyguards came out of the car as one of them approached him " hello sir " the man bowed as the other bodyguards bowed after him in unison.

" jimin is inside right? " yoongi asked as the man nodded his head, " I will go talk to him first " yoongi said as he walked toward the door, he ringed the bell and after few seconds the kids opened the door for him.

" yooni~~ " minguk giggled as he jumped on the older, jiwoon just scoffed and walked away not amused by the older presence, " oh yoongi you're back " jimin said as he walked out of the kitchen.

" we need to talk " yoongi said as the younger rolled his eyes, " it's dad isn't it? " he asked as the older nodded, yoongi put down minguk and pulled jimin to the living room, few minutes later jungkook joined them.

" great you are here " yoongi said feeling relieved he won't convince jimin alone, " I will go straight to the point, theres eight bodyguard outside, they gonna keep you safe either you like it or not ".

" eight?! " jimin said loudly, " but that too much " he said as the older looked at him " well the number won't change my job here is to convince you to let them follow you and your son to keep you safe ".

" I don't want them.. " jimin said as jungkook held his hands, " baby, it's better this way, I can't always be here, having them around can keep you safe " the younger of the two said.

" but kookie~ " jimin pouted trying to convince jungkook otherwise but the younger wasn't falling for it, " no baby, it better, it's safer for you and the boys " he said leading jimin to release a deep sigh " god.. ok ".

" ok I will go bring them inside so that you can become familiar with their faces and names.. " yoongi said as he stood up, " whatever " jimin said with a frown leading jungkook to laugh at his boyfriend.

" it's not funny, now we can't do much without their eyes being on us, even if we kiss they will watch us " he said as jungkook laughed, " kookie it's not funny, it's uncomfortable " he whined as jungkook nodded his head before hugging his waist.

" I really want to hit you " jimin said before hugging the younger back, " how about you hit me here? " jungkook tapped on his lips " with your lips..? " he said leading jimin to laugh, " kookie~ " he called as he giggled but jungkook held him closer " come on " he said with a pout.

Jimin stopped giggling and leaned close to kiss the boy lips, he pecked it so fast that it painted a frown on the younger face " stop teasing me and kiss me " he said in a serious tone that made jimin feel shivers down his spine.

The older cupped jungkook face and slowly leaned closer to his face trying to hold his laugh from how eager jungkook was being to kiss him but he teased him by pulling back, jungkook was getting irritated by jimin action so he connected their lips harshly as he kissed him hungrily.

He kissed the boy as he laid over him, the kiss was getting heated but the two stopped when yoongi threw a pillow on them, " I just left for five minute! " he shouted as the two boys blushed because of the eight men's presence.

__

" take the files and contact the ceo of Jeon company, we will meet to discuss the cooperation offer between us " daehyun said as the secretary took the files from the desk, " is there anything else you need? " the secretary asked.

" yeah, tell the CEO his son Jeon Jungkook, have to be there.. I need to see him " the man said as he stood up, the secretary nodded his head " that's it you can go " daehyun said as he walked toward the mini bar.

" want a drink? " daehyun asked his wife who just entered the office, " sure " she said as she sat down on the couch, " we are going back to korea " daehyun said as he gave his wife jiyeon the glass.

" when? " she asked as she took a sip from her drink, the man sat down and sighed " by next week.. I need to meet that jeon guy " he said as he rested his head on his wife shoulder.

" does jimin know? " she asked while rubbing her husband cheek, " no, he doesn't " he said as he closed his eyes, " even if you don't like the boy.. give him a chance, you know jimin, he couldn't forget him since he came here six years ago, you disagreeing with their relationship won't change jimin mind ".

" I know, but still I have to meet him and see.. what made jimin fall for him " he said as his wife laughed, " sweetie you won't know.. he may have seen something in him that we can't " she said leading the man to groan.

________
Not proofread
Sorry if it's getting boring
I will try to update later
Would love to know your thoughts so far
💛💛💛💛