▫️||112

Author Pov.

Jiwoon came back home after practice to see jimin in the kitchen cleaning with joon sitting on the table eating ice cream, a smile took over his lips as he approached his brother while ruffling his hair.

" hey " jiwoon said leading jimin to turn, the older smiled as he greeted the boy before turning to continue washing, " I wanted to ask something.. " the younger said as he felt nervous, " what is it? " jimin asked as he dried his hands after finishing cleaning the dirty dishes.

" mmm.. you know t..that my mom isn't really around, I know it was partly my fault for pushing her away for years but.. " he said as he started to get nervous while jimin nervously looked at him scared of what he may say.

" w..would you please.. come to my match with dad..? " he asked as his cheeks started to turn red, jimin was taken aback but looked down feeling his tears already threatening to fall, " but.. then in school.. they will know? " he said in a questionable tone.

" that what? You and my dad are married? " he asked as jimin nodded while looking down, if someone sees him they will think he made the biggest crime in his whole life.. but the truth he was just scared that his son will feel uncomfortable for having to tell the people surrounding him that he is their father.. will it really be shameful? Only minguk could answer that for him.

" is it about minguk? " jiwoon asked as he held jimin shoulder, the older nodded slightly feeling guilty to hesitate in accepting the boy request, " why do you care what he think? " jiwoon said his voice full of venom gaining joon attention.

" because I will make you all look like a jok- " jiwoon interrupted jimin " do you think we are ashamed of you? Because if you do! Why the hell I am here asking you to come cheer me on? If minguk is messed up then that his own problem! And we all don't have to suffer because of him.. " he said angrily as jimin looked down.

" I asked you to be there because I want you there, I don't want my mom but I want you there, I don't fucking want minguk.. but I want you there.. because the far I know is.. it was always you who made me to believe in myself.. and I really could need the same encouragement from the same person that raised me.. and not minguk or who ever the fuck planted those weird thoughts in his brain can stop me from making you be there! " he said before he received a hit on the back of his neck.

" though he was rude as hell, I still think you should come " jungkook said as he held his boy while looking at his husband, joon was staring at them with a frown, jungkook noticed the look his youngest was giving them leading him to carry the boy who let his ice cream melt as he watched his favorite father get scolded.

" noo~ I want appa " joon pushed jungkook trying to reach jimin, the older smiled as he carried joon while staring at both jiwoon and jungkook, " god.. both of you rude as hell.. " he said before walking away, " and the match? " jiwoon asked leading the older to stop, " I will come.. " he said before leaving the kitchen.

" anyway appa, I am going over to jihoon house " jiwoon said as he took an apple from the fruit basket, jungkook smirked as he gave his son a knowing look, " so, jihoon house? " he asked leading the boy to roll his eyes.

" are things clicking with that boy? " he winked as jiwoon gave him a blank look, " we are just friends " he said leading jungkook to laugh, " yeah nice joke, let me hear you say that again after sleeping with him " jungkook added as jiwoon just sighed.

" you know my feelings.. I am not planning to be with him or anyone else " jiwoon said, " but your feelings are for the wrong person, and jihoon seems like a good kid.. just move on " he said as he patted his son shoulder, " I am trying.. " he mumbled mostly to himself, jungkook just hummed as he left leaving the boy to think alone for a while.

__________
Not proofread
Hope you guys like it though it's boring..