▫️||51

Author Pov.
One week later.

Jungkook took a shower before he left the bathroom, jimin already prepared his clothes, jimin just finished laying down the jacket when he felt the younger hands pull him backward.

His back greeted jungkook wet chest, " kookie~ " the older whined as his clothes got wet from jungkook body, the younger chuckled as he buried his head on jimin neck, he was placing small kisses as the older waited for him to finish.

" baby, you need to be there at 6:30PM and it's 4:35PM " jimin said as the younger groaned, " I don't even know why he want me to come, it's not like I always do " jungkook whined as he pulled away from his boyfriend.

He got rid of his towel and started wearing his clothes while jimin listened to him, " maybe he can't handle that person alone? Stop acting like a baby and finish " jimin scolded the younger.

" but I am a baby.. " jungkook pouted as he held jimin waist, " your baby " he winked earning a slap on the shoulder as his fiancée laughed " you are but you need to go ", the older left the room as he heard the kids calling for him.

Jungkook sighed as he wore his jacket before going to dry his hair, he wasn't in the mood to style his hair so he just dried it and let it fall naturally on his face, he wore his watch and black shoes before heading out.

[what jungkook was wearing]

As he was walking down the stairs he saw jimin holding a jar of cookies trying to open it, " if I help you open it what will I get? " jungkook asked as he took the jar away, jimin hummed " a cookie? ".

Jungkook rolled his eyes as he opened the cookie jar for jimin,  " no thanks " the younger said with a slight pout, jimin smiled as he cupped jungkook face, he quickly pecked his lips before taking the jar to feed the boys who were looking at jungkook with both jealousy and disgust.

" what? " jungkook asked as he looked at the two but both ignored him and left to the living room, he laughed in disbelief as jimin laughed at his expression, " those two hate me, I am sure of that ".

" I like you~ isn't it enough? " jimin asked in a cute tone as he tugged on his fiancée neck, jungkook sighed as he shook his head " you love me not like me.. there's a clear difference between them and I hope you know that ".

" shut up " jimin said smiling as he leaned to kiss jungkook, the younger smiled as he kissed his fiancée back, slowly finding himself gently sucking the smaller plump lips but to be interrupted by his phone.

He groaned as he pulled away to see his father calling, he took a deep breathe before answering " hello? ", the older was feeling nervous as he answered his son " hey jungkook where are you? ".

" I am leaving the house, why? " jungkook asked confused, the older hummed " Ok don't be late " he said before hanging up, " kiss me before I leave " jungkook said as he tapped his lips after turning to look at jimin.

Jimin smiled as he placed a fast kiss on his fiancée lips, he pulled away to open the door, " go so you can be there on time " the older said as jungkook nodded, he waved his hand as he left the house.

Jimin smiled as he kept an eye on jungkook watching him leave in his own car, as soon as the younger left jimin went back inside to stay with the two boys who were watching a movie.

40Min later.

Jungkook arrived at the restaurant he was supposed to meet his father in, he walked inside and saw a lady worker, he approached her with a serious face as she was lost in his beauty " hello, your name is? " she asked shyly.

Jungkook rolled his eyes slightly " jungkook, Jeon jungkook " he said as the worker eyes widened slightly, she bowed as she asked him to follow her, he checked his watch which read 6:09PM, he sighed as he followed her to the private cabin.

She opened the door as the young boy walked inside, he looked at his father who was facing a stranger man, he looked somehow familiar to him but shrugged it off as he bowed to both his father and the man.

" hello I am Jeon Jungkook, sorry for being late " the younger said as he bowed to them, " yeah, sit down " the man said as jungkook bowed slightly in respect.

" since we all are here, how about we start? " the man said as Mr.Jeon and jungkook looked at him, the older of the Jeon's nodded in agreement, " my name is Park daehyun if you don't know " the man said as he glanced at jungkook.

Jungkook kept listening to the man who started talking about the business deal between their companies along with his father while he just sat their doing nothing, he was confused why he had to come if they had everything under control.

After what seemed an hour or two, the two elders kept on discussing their business deal, Mr.park glanced at jungkook before putting his attention back on Mr.jeon " since we made everything clear, let's talk about our son's marriage ".

Jungkook eyes widened as he looked at Mr.park serious face, he glanced at his father who was also shocked by the news, " sorry sir, but I am alre- " the elder cutt him off, " I know, already engaged to my son.. park jimin " Mr.park said with a serious expression.

Jungkook eyes widened more when he heard the news, he never knew that jimin father was rich, the boy used to live with his grandmother so he never questioned about his family background, he knew the basic stuff which that the two lived abroad and his father ran a business outside of korea, but never knew his soon-to-be-husband was the son of one of the most famous korean businessmen.

Not like he cared since his father was as famous as jimin father, but he never knew jimin father was a strong person as Mr.park, he hoped that no matter what, the older would be ok with them being in a relationship.

" just wanted to clear things up " Mr.park said as he looked at jungkook, the younger felt nervous as he saw the way the man was looking at him, " thanks to your mother.. " he said before looking at Mr.jeon " and your wife ", he took a breath as he looked at jungkook nervous face who was full with fear " I disapprove of this marriage ".

________
Not proofread
Felt that I needed to update
Hope you guys like it
Also I am really surprised
that the story reached over 22K Reads
I am really happy and thankful toward you guys
💛💛💛💛