▫️||59

Author Pov.

Jungkook woke up as he felt annoyed by the sound of the birds outside their tent, he wanted to hit them with something but he didn't want to leave the older warm embrace, he smiled as he pushed himself up to get a better view of jimin face.

Kisses, small kisses is all jimin could feel as he started waking up, a smile took over his lips as he saw his fiancée face the first thing in the morning, he wanted to kiss back but he was so tired to do so.

Jimin whined as he made grippy hands to hold the younger closer to him, jungkook held the older hands and pulled them upward to make him able to wrap them around his neck.

" baby.. wake up~ " jungkook said as he pecked jimin lips, the older opened his eyes for one second then closed it again, " wake up jiminie " jungkook said as he kept pecking the older lips making him smile in the process.

Jimin opened his eyes and sat up to look at his fiancée face, " did you sleep well? " jimin asked as the younger shook his head, " my body hurt like hell " jungkook said as he stretched.

" excuse you, I was the one sleeping under you like a pillow " jimin said with a pout which made the younger smile, his bunny teeth full-on display leading jimin to pinch his cheeks " well that something I want to wake up to.. daily ".

" and this? " jungkook said as he pointed at his private part, " god no.. " jimin said before he left the tent leaving jungkook all alone laughing, " let's change so we can pick the kids.. " the older said as he started packing.

2 Hours and half Later.

" hey b- what the.. " Mrs.park stared at the two boys who were standing in damp sportswear, dirt covering a few areas in their clothes, not forgetting their smell.. " I can't believe you two.. get to the damn bathroom and shower while I go buy you clothes " the older women scolded shocked by the two boys look.

" see I told you she will get mad " jimin whispered as he elbowed jungkook side, the younger gulped down the lump forming in his throat as he saw how mad jimin mother was, " hurry, you two smell like shit " she said as she blocked her nose.

Jimin rolled his eyes as he pulled jungkook inside, while he was looking for the bathroom he heard a familiar voice shouting in joy " appa~ ", before the two boys could hug the couple Mrs.park stopped them.

" they are dirty, don't hug them just yet " she warned as the two boys looked at their fathers disgusted by the smell that suddenly hit them, " see I told you! " jimin said to jungkook as he stomped his way to the bathroom.

" let's go kids buy clothes for your parents " Mrs.park said as she slightly pushed the boys toward the door, she smiled widely as she saw them excitedly wearing their shoes " I will get my bag " she said before she disappeared through the door.

Jimin was adjusting the water temperature, jungkook started taking off his clothes when jimin suddenly turned, " jungkook! " the boy said as he laughed trying to hide his face, " what? Stop acting shy, you saw everything already ".

" I know but we agreed n- " jungkook stopped him as he kissed him " not to have sex, you never said we can't shower together " the younger added as jimin sighed, he shook his head as he laughed " ok.. "

Jimin started taking off his clothes when jungkook got under the shower, he was cleaning his body when jimin approached him, it been a long time since he saw the boy body, it was still as beautiful as he remembered it, he had a surgery mark but he was still beautiful.

" is that when you gave birth..? " jungkook asked as he gently stroked the mark, jimin nodded with a smile as he pushed jungkook slightly to the back to get under the warm shower.

The two started showering and cleaning their body from the dirt, " let me help you " jimin offered jungkook who was struggling to wipe his own back, he rubbed the soap until foam formed on top of his hand, he started rubbing the taller back helping him wash the dirt that was on his back.

Before they left jungkook decided suddenly to have fun with the older.. in the lake, he took jimin and pushed him in leading the older to groan from the coldness, things started to escalate as jimin wanted to revenge, he pushed jungkook and they started fighting playfully in the water.

After the two helped each other wash up jungkook turned jimin as he held his waist tightly, " can we marry.. now? " jungkook asked as jimin smiled, " even though I want to.. we have to wait a little bit more ".

" mmm... ok " jungkook hummed as he kissed jimin plump lips, he pulled him tightly close to him ignoring the fact they were naked while kissing each other in the shower, the kiss started to get deeper when jungkook started sucking the boy bottom lips.

Jimin giggled as he kissed back, jungkook tightening his grip on the boy as he bit the boy's lips, " WHAT THE F- god! Sorry I.. " Mr.park said as he saw the two naked couple under the shower.

" yah jungkook! " jimin whined as he felt his lips bleeding, jungkook bit him too strong in shock when the older father walked on them, " are you ok? " Mr.park asked as he tried to approach the couple.

" dad for god sake! OUT! " jimin shouted as he tried hiding his body, " but you are bleedi- " jimin shouted again leading the older to leave, jungkook was worried yet embarrassed.

" I am sorry.. are you ok? " jungkook asked as he examined the boy's lips, jimin frowned as he shook his head, the younger smiled gently as he rubbed his thumb over the boy bleeding lips trying to wipe the blood.

" jungkook it hurts.. " jimin whined as he tried to push the boy away but jungkook stopped him, " I will make it feel better " he whispered on his fiancée lips before gently sucking his bleeding lips, even though jimin was hurt the younger still made him feel better.

He really liked how jungkook treats him, it always made him feel special and he really loved this feeling, for once in a while he felt complete, jungkook was always his missing piece but this time he won't lose it again.

__________
Hope you guys enjoy the chapter
Not sure what I did
Sleepy yet in the mood to write
And ended up with this..