▫️||90

Author Pov.
Three months later.

Jimin and jungkook finally decided to go and buy clothes for the twin.. the family new addition, minguk and jiwoon biggest argument through the day, jimin already know the gender of the twins but decided to keep it a surprise for both jungkook and the kids.

It was fun watching the two boys argue over the babies gender while jungkook try to calm them down but end up getting ignored unless he burst out on them leading them to either cry or continue playing ignoring the argument for a while.

Jiwoon and minguk kept on running inside the shop looking for clothes for the twins, while minguk bring back shorts and shirts jiwoon was bringing skirts and dresses, jungkook in the other hand struggling as he took every piece back to its original spot.

" boys! You can't buy shorts and dresses for the babies, they need something to keep them warm and covered! Stop touching things and stay still or I am taking you both back home " jungkook scolded the two boys who kept glancing at jimin wanting him to help them.

Jimin was smiling while picking clothes behind jungkook, " kookie enough, you will make them cry again " the older said as he brought four different babies overall cotton pajamas, " which color you two prefer? Pick two? " he said as the two glanced at jungkook.

" choose " he said with a smile leading the two to smile along with him before choosing, " yellow.. blue.. " minguk said as jiwoon nodded, " finally agreeing on something " jungkook said before taking the yellow and blue pajamas from jimin.

The boy laughed as he placed back the rest of what he was holding back to their original spots, " appa.. " jiwoon called jungkook, " can't we know yet? " he asked as jungkook sighed " even I don't know ", Jimin just laughed and continued picking things for the babies along with jungkook and the kids.

Two months later.

" J..jung..kook! " jimin called as he felt the pain in his back increased along with the cramps, the pressure on his rectal area increasing leading the boy eyes to tear up from the pain.

The younger woke up as he felt jimin hitting his chest repeatedly, " jimin? Jimin whats wrong?! " jungkook asked as he panicked, his eyes roaming around not sure what to do, the first thing he thought of doing is calling jin.

" jungkook? Why the hell are you calling at 3:45am? " jin groaned as he felt really sleepy, " Hyung!! I don't know what to d-ugh jimin let go of my hair " the boy shouted in pain as jimin grip tightened while crying from pain.

" fuck jungkook! Call the ambulance! " the older shouted through the phone waking his husband along the way, jungkook eyes widened as he realized what was happening, jimin was in labor.

He ended the call and hurriedly called the ambulance, his two sons walked inside the room holding each other's hands, " appa.. " jiwoon called as he saw his father pushing jimin hand away from gripping his hair again while calling someone.

" boys! Go change your clothes " jungkook shouted desperately, " but appa.. " jungkook interrupted minguk, he signaled them to go " go, don't worry jimin is fine " he said as jimin cried " jungkook it hurts! ".

" Hello? Yeah please, my hus- jimin!! " jungkook felt his soul leaving him as jimin gripped his hair again when he leaned close to check on him, " please we need an ambulance! His giving birth! " jungkook said before he gave the address to the women on the other line.

Less than thirty minutes the ambulance arrived and carried jimin to the ambulance car, jungkook didn't even get to change he just kept wearing his gray sweatpants and a loose white button-down shirt that he just closed his three middle buttons before wearing his white slip-on sneakers.

The two boys were standing next to the door with a worried look, jungkook held jimin hand until they got him inside, " baby, I will be right there when you arrive at the hospital ok? " he said as jimin nodded still feeling pain.

" don't worry, I will be there " jungkook said before the man closed the door, jungkook rushed the boys to get inside his car before he followed the ambulance car to the hospital, he was sweating as his heart was beating repeatedly fast.

He turned to look at the two boys sitting in the back with a pout on their faces, " don't worry, he is ok.. it just..mmm.. the twins are coming? " he said with a smile as the two looked at him, " but why he was crying if they are coming? He hates them? " minguk asked as jungkook laughed, " no baby, he is just in pain, he loves them as much as he loves you two " he said as the two boys stayed quiet.

Jungkook brought back his focus on the road as he followed the ambulance car in front of him, he was worried about jimin but he couldn't go with him because of the kids, he told jin that he was taking him as the man told him he was on his way along with namjoon.

__________
Please.. no one comment on this chapter
Ignore it as if it's not there..
I don't want to check it ever again..
😂😂😂😂😂😂

Bright side.. we reached 90? Yet the story is more than ten chapters away from the end.