▫️||118

Author Pov.

It been few days and minguk was still awkward around jimin, whenever he sees him struggling or something he try to help but run away before jimin could say anything to him.

Jungkook was about to leave to the airpot, his father suddenly called him to attend a meeting with him, he whined to the older but jimin just rushed him out of the house instead, he stood in front of the door while jimin tried fixing his necktie, " I will be away for three days.. ".

" I know " jimin said while smiling, " are you fine with that? " he asked with a pout as jimin shook his head, " I will miss my morning kisses " jungkook said as the older frowned, " but I don't give you morning kisses.. " he said leading his husband to laugh.

" that why I steal them before you wake up " he said as jimin laughed, " when you are in a good mood I get two " he said while wiggling his eyebrows leading jimin to laugh harder, " stop being creepy.. " he said while laughing.

Jungkook cupped jimin face and pulled him for a kiss, the older was taken aback but didn't waste a second, the two were so engrossed in their own world as they enjoyed each other lips on the other, jungkook hands leaving jimin face to be able to hold his waist.

" I can't live a day without you by my side.. " the younger mumbled as jimin smiled, " that's not good baby.. you have to try.. I won't always be there.. " he said as jungkook face turned emotionless, for some reason jimin words felt so real, he remembered the lie he told his son when his eye fell on minguk who was looking at them.

A tear escaped jungkook eyes as he connected his lips back on jimin's, the older felt sorry when he saw his husband cry because of his words but it was true, he won't always be there and he knows that.

Minguk on the other hand went back to his room as tears streamed down his cheeks, all the words he said to jimin came back stabbing him with the awful truth.. he will lose his father.. and he didn't want that..

The two days with jungkook away was hard on minguk, he really believed jungkook lie, he was really scared that he won't be able to apologize but he just didn't know how, he tried reaching jiwoon for help but the boy was full with jihoon and the twins are young.. and joon? Ok he is out of the discussion.

Daniel been trying to meet the boy but minguk didn't want to meet him saying he was busy, the older was a little bit disappointed of his boyfriend for pushing him away instead of opening up to him.

Jimin opened the door to see daniel holding a small box with a small flower bouquet, " daniel..? " jimin called sweetly as the boy turned with red cheeks, " hey mr.jeon.. " he said shyly as he tried hiding the bouquet, " I already saw it, come on in " he said as he chuckled slightly at the boy action.

" is minguk home? " he asked as he followed jimin inside, " he went to the grocery store with joon, they will be back soon " jimin said as he gestured the boy to sit down in the living room, " juice? " he asked as daniel nodded while smiling.

The two were talking together when the house door opened, " appaa~~~~ " joon shouted as he ran toward the living room, " appa~ minguk won't buy me ice cream " he whined to his father as the two smiled at him, " you are sick, you can't eat ice cream yet " jimin said as the younger frowned.

Minguk stood next to the door looking at daniel, jimin noticed the weird atmosphere because of the couple so he took joon and excused himself, daniel stood up nervously while holding the cake box " I got your favorite cupcake.. "

" thank you.. " the younger of the two said as he took the small box, " and your favorite flowers.. " he added as minguk smiled, " thank you.. " he said as he reached to hold daniel hand, " let's go to my room..? " he asked as the boy nodded while following him.

" you said you were busy.. your father said you didn't have anything planned for the past two days.. " daniel said as minguk looked down, his eyes getting teary as he nodded, " do you want to talk about it? " the older asked as he rubbed minguk back.

" not sure if I want too.. or can.. but I could use a hug.. " he said as the boy pulled his boyfriend for a hug, " then you don't have to talk if you don't want too.. just don't push me away " he said as the younger hummed in response, " I missed you.. " daniel whispered against the boy neck.

" so did I " minguk said as he pecked his boyfriend lips, " lair " daniel said as he pulled away with a frown, the younger giggled as he took the small box, he was about to eat the cupcake but daniel move lead him to freeze on his spot.

" you didn't- " minguk got interrupted as the boy rubbed the cupcake more on his face, " I just did, I said I brought your favorite but never said why! " he laughed as he moved away from the boy, " dani! " he shouted as he tried to rub the cake on his boyfriend face but failed.

The taller pinned him on the bed as he hovered over him, " I told you don't call me dani " he said as the younger laughed, " but dani~ " he whined as the older groaned, " minguk! " he called as the boy laughed.

" let me see you laughing after this " he said before kissing minguk lips, his hands finding it way under the boy shirt, " dani~~ your hand are cold " he whined as he laughed but the older just rolled his eyes as he continued kissing minguk ignoring the fact that he was now covered with cake and cream.

__________
I know you guys hate him
but hope you like the chapter..
and minguk again
😂🧡

sorry if the last part is all over the place but for some reason they started talking annoyingly loud next to me so I can't focus much..