▫️||69

Author Pov.

Jiwoon entered the room and closed the door behind him before walking toward the bed which minguk was already laying on, he smiled before he joined the boy who was giggling as he talked to him.

" Ji~ can we cuddle? " minguk asked, " cuddle? " jiwoon asked and minguk nodded, " since appa not here, I will sleep with Ji~ " he said cutely before be hugged the boy and laid his head on his chest.

Jiwoon was feeling embarrassed as he awkwardly hugged back the boy, " appa always sleep with me, he made me feel scared when I sleep alone " the younger frowned as he remembered jimin always sneaking in his room or ask him to sleep in his room because he was scared.

Jimin action lead the boy to feel timed and scared to stay alone because he knew there was always someone with him so it affected the younger badly but jimin didn't care because by now the two loved to sleep together so close.

It will be a misunderstanding if jiwoon wasn't happy about the boy habit, he looked at minguk and closed his eyes as he moved closer to the boy if it was even possible " I will always be with you minnie~ ", minguk giggled as he agreed to what he heard from jiwoon " me too.. " the smaller boy said before he fell asleep.

Jimin woke up to find jungkook sitting next to him surrounded by papers and files, the younger was wearing glasses as he went through the file in his hand, jimin smiled as he sat up while rubbing his eyes " what time is it? " jimin asked the younger who looked up at him with a smile "11:37 AM ".

" oh~ and why are you working here? " jimin asked leading the younger sigh, " don't act innocent after you made me stay here " the younger said with a raised eyebrow, jimin scoffed as he stretched his body, " I did not " he said as he looked at jungkook eyes.

The younger ignored jimin and started looking through his file " yeah you did, I woke up early to do my work but you started crying when you saw me leaving.. " jungkook said as jimin looked at him with furrowed eyebrows " but I never woke up.. ", jungkook looked up at him " but you did ".

" I don't know.. a..anyway when will you finish? " jimin asked feeling upset that he can't remember waking up, " just one more file and I will finish " he said as jimin nodded, " did you eat yet? " he asked as jungkook shook his head.

" I will wait for you then " jimin said as he lifted up jungkook arms, " what? " the younger asked confused, jimin smiled " I want to lay down " he said cutely as he laid his head on jungkook thigh, the younger chuckled as he rested his arm on jimin shoulder and started working on his file.

" are we really going to do it.. ? " jimin asked suddenly after the room got quiet with only one sound present.. the papers jungkook was reading, the younger looked down on his lap and smiled, " you mean marriage? " he asked as he showed his bunny teeth to jimin.

Jimin hummed as he took jungkook left hand that was resting on him and intertwined their fingers together, " we are, we should, soon.. " he said as he held jimin small hand tighter, jimin smiled and kissed the younger hand before closing his eyes, " finish so we can go eat " he said leading jungkook to scoff.

" you know you are the only reason why I didn't finish yet " jungkook said leading jimin to sigh, " what did I do now? " he asked as he looked up, " those lips.. " jungkook said as he tapped jimin lips " they been distracting me for a few hours now ", jimin smirked as he closed his eyes again.

" then you should finish early, to be able to taste them " he said as his cheeks turned to a light pink color, " should I just ditch my work? " the younger said as he slammed the file on the bed, jimin started laughing, " no kookie~ work or else we won't do anything " he said in a seductively tone.

" fuck my life " jungkook mumbled as he started reading the file again, jimin was now laughing at the boy in front of him, he didn't want to distract jungkook much longer so he decided to leave the bed, " where are you going? " jungkook asked as he raised an eyebrow.

" bathroom? " the older said in a questionable tone, " need help? " jungkook asked with a smirk on his face, jimin rolled his eyes " no thank you, focus on you work please so we can eat " jimin said before leaving to the bathroom, jungkook laughed in response before going back to his file.

________
I don't want to end it
Yet it is reaching the end..
Hope you like the chapter
💛💛💛💛