▫️||96

Author Pov.

It been three days since yoongi started helping jiwoon with his training for the basketball match, he wasn't aware of yoongi skill until now, he was thankful that jimin suggested to call yoongi for help because he learned few tricks from the older that he could use in the game.

It was 5PM and he just finished from yoongi, he got back home to find it empty, the twins and joon were with jungkook because he promised to buy the twin a new console if they do well in school while joon just went to buy new toys for himself, jimin was out though he wasn't sure to where.

Jiwoon went upstairs to check on minguk who seems to be alone for few hours now, he bought him his favorite ice cream in his way back, he wanted to ask the boy to watch a movie with him since it been few days since they actually talked to each other like they used to.

He could hear minguk low voice from behind the door, he opened the door with a wide smile to ask the boy to come and hang with him, " minguk wha- " he unconsciously dropped the ice cream as he stared at the scene in front of him.

Minguk eyes widened when he saw jiwoon looking at him with a shocked expression, he was laying on his back naked while daniel thrusting deep inside him, " dude! Close the door " daniel shouted as he tried covering both his and minguk body.

Jiwoon just stayed still as he stared at minguk embarrassed expression, he could already feel the shattered pieces of his heart.. he backed out of the room feeling his eyes already getting teary as he tried to escape the place, before minguk could utter any word he ran away.

" what is wrong with him? " daniel asked pissed when jiwoon left them leaving the door wide open, " he was shocked.. that why.. " minguk said as he glanced at the door, daniel chuckled " yeah I guess, seeing your brother being fucked isn't really the best memory " the boy said as he closed the door.

At the same time the two were talking the boy ran down the stairs, as soon as he reached the door jimin already arrived but was confused when jiwoon bumped into him before he ran out of the house, he kept calling the boy name but he didn't answer so he decided to follow him.

Jiwoon was running away from the house not caring about jimin who was following him, he ignored jimin who kept calling him until he reached a nearby park, he ran inside and went to sit on a bench deep inside the park away from the people.

Jimin finally reached the boy who was a crying mess, he sat down in a dark area in the park, sitting alone in the bench as he cried his heart out not caring about anything surrounding him, he slowly approached the boy and sat next to him, his hand gently caressing jiwoon right thigh wanting the boy to calm down.

" what happened ji..? " jimin asked as he could see how broken the boy looked, he somehow saw himself in the boy, he could remember how heart broken he was when he ran away from jungkook, jiwoon at that exact moment resembled him.

" I love him.. but we can't be together " he cried as he looked at jimin with teary red eyes, " who ji?.. " he called as he gently caressed the boy cheek, " because you two got married.. now I can't have him.. " jiwoon cried as jimin eyes widened not sure who he was talking about.

" ji.. baby? Who are you talking about " jimin asked as he looked at the boy crying, jiwoon took a deep breathe as he looked around, " ji..? " jimin called again as the boy let his tears fall, " m..minguk.. " he said shocking jimin.

" minguk..? Jiwoon.. y..you can't.. " jimin said as he stared at the boy in shock, " but we are not even real brother.. why? Why can't I have him..? " jiwoon cried as he held jimin both hands, jimin shook his head, " jiwoon.. you two are brothers.. half brothers.. even.. god.. " jimin found himself crying as he figured out why jiwoon was feeling down.

Especially that last few weeks when minguk started hanging with daniel, " baby.. ji.. you two are brothers.. even if me and jungkook didn't get married.. you two can't.. " he said as the boy cried harder, his breath hitching from how hard he was crying.

Jimin felt guilty and sorry, he pulled the boy in his embrace, " sorry ji.. it was our fault.. we should have made it clear.. sorry.. " jimin cried as he felt guilty, they approached the two in a way that didn't really make their relationship clear for them.

Jiwoon tears kept on wetting jimin chest as he cried, mumbling words that really broke the older heart, he was sorry but he couldn't help the boy, he fell too deep for the wrong person, he really wanted to support the boy in any way he could but being with minguk.. was wrong and both of them are aware of it.

" please.. don't tell appa.. he will get mad if he knew.. " jiwoon mumbled on jimin chest, the older hummed as he caressed his hair while holding him close, " I won't baby.. just.. mm... " jimin stayed quiet not sure how to say what was on his mind without hurting the boy.

" don't worry.. I will try moving on.. both ways.. I shouldn't have fallen for him.. " jiwoon said as jimin held him tighter whispering sweet words to his ear, " thank you.. for understanding me.. " he said as jimin just tightened his arm around the boy who stayed still enjoying jimin warm embrace.

____
Don't kill me guys..
😂😂