Chapter 46

Maggie's POV:
The sound of the shower running wakes me up slowly. I turn around to see Shawn in the bathroom through the slightly opened door. It's almost 4 pm. Did we sleep that long?

I stand up and walk quietly into the bathroom where Shawn is brushing his teeth. "Hey." I mumble hugging him from behind. "Hey hunny." He says grinning.

I lean my head against his bare back and place a kiss on it. He puts the toothbrush down and pulls me between him and the sink. "How is your head?" Shawn asks worried. "It almost doesn't hurt anymore." I answer smiling and kiss him softly.

"Hungry?" Shawn mumbles against my lips after a while. "Yes. I'm starving!" I answer happily. "I'm going to make something and you can go and take a shower if you want." Shawn says and pecks my lips.

He walks downstairs and I take a shower and change into my jeans and a hoodie from Shawn. After putting my hair into a ponytail I walk downstairs too and sit onto a chair by the kitchen table.

"I hope pancakes are okey. I didn't know what else to make." Shawn chuckles, placing a plate with pancakes and strawberry's in front  of me. "Pancakes are perfect." I say and stuff my mouth with it. Shawn just laughs at me and starts to eat too.

I look at my phone and see messages from Emma, Jackson and my aunt? Oh shit. I forgot to tell her where I was. I open the chat and read it. She asked where I am and if I don't come home until lunch I'll get grounded for the next week.

Great it's already too late. I sigh and open the other messages. Emma and Jackson asked me if I where okey. I have to tell them that I'm together with Shawn. "Why are you smiling like that?" Shawn asks curiously. "I just can't wait to tell Jackson and Emma that it worked." I say grinning.

"That what worked? And what does that have to do with Jackson?" Shawn asks with a clenched jaw. I just chuckle and look at the clock. "Maggie?" "Don't you have hockey training at five?" I ask and stand up to put the plates away.

"Oh shit! I totally forgot." he mutters and runs upstairs to get his stuff. I get another message. I look at the screen and see that it's Leah.
What does she want now? I open it.
.
Leah: Maggie can we talk? Please.
Leah: Please call me I have o explain it to      
you.
Leah: Maggie I'm so sorry please talk to me.
You: I don't think there's anything to talk about ,Leah. Just leave me alone.
.
I'm not in the mood to see her right now. I text Emma and Jackson the news and put my phone in my pocket. After a few minutes Shawn comes stumbling down the stairs with sports bag in his hand.

"Should I drive you?" he asks putting his shoes on. "Yes please" I say and grab my jacket. Suddenly I get lifted off the ground causing me to squeal. Shawn puts me over his shoulder and walks to his car. "Shawn let me down." I laugh and try to wiggle out of his grip.

"Nope never." he chuckles and places me on top of the car. Before he could open the door I wrap my arms and legs around him. I burry my head into his neck, stroking through his soft hair.

"Is someone cuddly today?" Shawn chuckles kissing my cheek repeatedly. "Well, you didn't cuddle with me in the morning." I pout. "Sorry baby but we can cuddle tonight after training?" He asks smiling. "I don't know if I can." I sigh.

His smiles fades immediately making me feel bad. "Why?" "I'll probably get grounded for not coming home and not texting my aunt where I was." I answer annoyed. "Oh. That means I can't see you till tomorrow in school?!" Shawn whines. I chuckle and kiss him again.

"Sorry Shawnie." I ruffle his hair and stand on my feet again. We sit in the car and start driving. I feel Shawn's hand on my thigh making me smile. "So..." Shawn asks quickly looking at me and back on the road. "So?" I ask skeptical.

Why does he seem so serious? Shawn quietly sighs. "Are you gonna tell me now? You know about that guy Damian." I knew he was going to ask about him sooner or later but I don't really want to talk to my boyfriend about my ex. I shift around in my seat uncomfortable.