Chapter 56

Maggie's POV:
I quickly tie my hair into a bun so it doesn't get wet. Shawn sits down in the bathtub, reaching his hand out for me to hold. I take it and carefully step into the warm water, sitting between his legs with my back pressed towards his chest.

He leans me a bit forward while gently squeezing my shoulders. I sigh contently as he starts to rub and massage my back. "Is that okey?" Shawn asks. "It's awesome." I mumble.

He chuckles and places a few kisses along my shoulder blades. After another 10 minutes I'm way more relaxed. "You can do that more often." I say smiling up to him as I rest my head on Shawns shoulder and he wraps his hands around my stomach.

"Everything you want, Princess." He replies with a bright smile across his lips. „But you have to massage me too." he adds chuckling. „Everything you want, my love." I mumble and sit up so I can reach his lips. I kiss him and he immediately kisses me back.

"I love you so much." Shawn murmurs against my lips making me smile. „And I love you." We sit like that for a few more minutes just enjoying to be with each other. „Shawn it's getting cold." I say and stand up carefully.

„Lady's first." He grins while holding my hand again. I roll my eyes but step out of the bathtub anyways. As I turn around I see him staring at me with a cheeky smile on his face. „Shawn." I laugh. „What can't I look at my beautiful girlfriend?" he asks acting hurt.

I sigh but have to smile anyways. I dry myself off with a towel and so does Shawn. „Come on. I wanna cuddle." I say and grab his shirt and my short sweatpants, before going back into his room. „Yes!" he exclaims from the bathroom making me chuckle.

He's so adorable. I jump onto the bed and  wrap the cool white sheets around me. Shawn walks into the room, only in sweatpants while drying his slightly wet hair with a towel. He sees me and raises an eyebrow.

"What, I can stare too." I state grinning. Shawn shakes his head, a smile across his lips, pulling out a fresh shirt from his drawer. His fluffy hair standing into all direction, making me want to run my fingers through it.

„Come here." I mumble, opening my arms. Shawn chuckles and jumps onto the bed. He crawls over to me, pulling me close. The soft curls which are hanging onto his forehead begin to tickle my face while he places little kisses over it repeatedly.

"Shaaawn." I giggle and try to push him away gently but he just holds me tighter. „I. Love. You." he murmurs between kisses. „You know I'll never get tired of hearing that." I sigh, smiling like a little kid on Christmas. „I hope so." Shawn replies, kisses my nose and lips one more time, laying his head beside mine onto the pillow.

I turn onto the side stroking through his soft hair, slightly massaging his head. His eyes shut close as I start to trace down his cheekbones, along his jawline continuing with his neck vein. „Hmm." he hums. „Don't stop." A little smile creeps  onto his lips.

I kiss his cheek and continue to travel my fingers over his skin and up into his hair again. „You know that I have to leave tomorrow." he says after a while of silence. „I know." I reply. „I'm so proud of you." Shawn starts to smile brightly as he strokes my back under the shirt I'm wearing.

"Thanks babygirl but I don't even know if they are gonna like my voice." he sighs, worry washing over his face. I didn't know that he's so nervous. „How can someone not like your voice Shawn? I mean it's like angelic!" I say throwing my hands into the air. „Don't worry too much." He laughs and pecks my lips.

"You always know how to make me smile. But now what I actually wanted to talk about." he says and takes my hand, intertwining our fingers.

"You know that I'll maybe be away for two or three weeks and I just want you to know that you can call or text me anytime okey? Whenever you need something I'm going to be there, no matter how late it is or how busy I am. I promise I'll call you everyday." he explains holding me even tighter.

I smile tiredly and give him a long kiss. „Okey. You can call me too if there is something you wanna talk about." I say and lay my head onto his chest. „Goodnight hunny." „Goodnight Shawn."