Chapter 115

Shawn's POV:
"Shawn, the interview starts in five minutes." Andrew I from, quickly opening the door to my dressing only to close it right after.

"I'll be ready." I mumble, even think he can't hear me. I keep staring at the ring, tracing the carvings for hours now. That's the only thing we found, two weeks ago.

Well, some fans who spotted Camila and me, found the ring but it was in the middle of the airport, so it didn't help us. She could have been anywhere. Maybe already in another country. Who knows... but I know she was there.

She was so close to me, I could have gotten her back but I was too slow. Maybe I only missed her by a few minutes or even seconds.... Now she's gone. No one knows where she is.

The police searched through the whole airport and nothing was to be found.  Not a single trace. No security guard knew either if they've seen her. How is that possible?

I sigh, leaning back into the leather couch. I could hear Mike and Geoff talking. I know that they are talking about me. Always trying to find a way to cheer me up. Seriously? My girlfriend god kidnapped by a psycho. I have other problems than being happy.

They persuaded me to go on tour. So here I am now. It's true that I can't help her in Canada anymore but it still feels wrong. It feels like I'm letting her down. "Shawn." I hear Geoff speak up, making me lift my head.

Hm?"  I hum, looking up to them. "The interview starts." I nod, putting her ring into my jeans pocket. We walk out of the dressing room and an employee leads us to the back of the studio.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Andrew asks, placing a hand on my shoulder. „Yes. I need as much people as possible to see it."

"But what if he sees it too?" Andrew questions. „We have to risk that." Mike points out, giving me a reason smile.

The problem is, when Damian sees it he probably won't let her come out of their hiding place but how else should we find her? I can't just wait until the police does their job. Who knows what she has to go through.

"Nice to meet you Shawn. You can sit here! My name's is Sophia by the way." the interviewer says, greeting me. „Nice to meet you too. Thank you." I reply, showing a small smile.

The interview starts and I get asked a couple of questions until it's time for what I'm really here. „So Shawn, you wanted to talk about a more serious thing now. We are all ears. Take your time." Sophia says, smiling lightly.

"Thank you. I'll come straight to the point since it's really complicated. As probably most of you know I have a girlfriend. Maggie. Since about three weeks she's missing. She got kidnapped and she and her kidnapper left Canada about two weeks ago which makes it even more difficult to find her.

We don't know where she could be but I would be so grateful if you could spread this with a picture of her. I have one of my instagram account if you don't know what she looks like. Please guys, do this for me. I'm so worried... and I don't know what to do anymore. Thank you in advance." I explain, letting out a sigh.

„Thank you for coming here today, Shawn. We will help as much as we can and we wish you good luck for your show tonight  in Atlanta." the interviewer says, shaking my hand.

„Thanks." I nod, heading back towards my room. „I'm sure someone saw her. She can't disappear." Geoff reassures, pulling me into a hug. „I hope so." I reply.

"So guys we need to rehearse for the show before we are leaving." Andrew says, walking ahead from us. „Atlanta we are coming!" Mike cheers, making me chuckle.

Maggie's POV:
I carefully put two of the pancakes I made onto a plate, grabbing a fork and some fruits. I walk over to the couch, turning on the TV. „Maggie?" I hear Damian ask. I sigh, I thought he wouldn't come here for a while.

"Yes?" I question, audible footsteps coming towards the living room. „I have to go somewhere. I'll be back in a couple hours." He tells me, leaning down to kiss my head. „We can go out later if you want." he smiles, taking a blueberry. „I would love to." I say, smiling back.

"Good. See you then baby. Don't do anything stupid." he winks, the way he said it making sure to remember that I can't run away from here. „Why would I?" I ask, taking a bite of the pancakes.

"Love you." he chuckles. „I love you too." I reply, remembering the last time I didn't say it back. I graze my jaw with my fingertips, wincing quietly as I feel the pain of the somewhat visible bruise. I'm here for two weeks now. It's feel like forever.

Since I always do what he says, he started to trust me more. At least I can get out of here sometimes. Even though it's with him, I would go insane if I had to stay here all the time.

I grab my hand, soon realizing that the ring isn't there anymore. I know others would say it's just a silver ring but it was the only thing I still had left from Shawn. But it will be okey. I won't be here for long. Right?

The police is surely searching for me. I just have to wait a bit longer. I look down, impaling the blueberries with my fork. „Thank you. I'll come straight to the point..." I hear his soothing voice say. Wait what? „Shawn." I mumble, looking onto the screen.

"Oh my god." I squeak, scrambling to turn up the volume. „Maggie. Since about three weeks she's missing..." he says, looking into the camera. Tears well up in my eyes as I see him.

These three weeks felt like an eternity. He's searching for me. This is my chance. If I go out tonight maybe someone will recognize me.

„... and we wish you good luck for your show tonight in Atlanta." What? Atlanta? He's on tour! Thank god someone persuaded him. Oh my god he's coming to Atlanta. I jump around on the couch from happiness but my smile fades again as I remember about Aaliyah. I have to take his phone somehow.

It's going to be fine, I just need to be careful. For my luck Shawn told me practically everything about tour since he was so excited. Therefore I know when it's going to start and I can remember where the venue must be.

After almost three hours, I hear the front door click open. „Babe?" Damian calls. I sigh, walking towards him. Just play along now. „Hey." I say, smiling. „Was it boring without me?" he smirks, taking a hold of my waist. „Of course." I chuckle.

Smiling he leans down, pressing his lips to mine. Squeezing my eyes shut I kiss him back. „What about we just stay here tonight." he mumble, against my lips while pushing me gently towards the couch. „Damian I-„ I start as he places kisses down my neck.

Panic starts to come up in me as I convulsively tug my fingernails into my skin. „Wait." I say, pressing him a bit away from me. „We can go out tomorrow okey?" he suggests, reattaching our lips.