Chapter 118

Maggie's POV:

„Hun wake up." I hear a faint voice say, followed by the feeling of soft lips on my neck and jaw. „Hmm." I hum, turning away. I just want to sleep.

"Hey!" Shawn whines, crawling on top of me. I groan, hiding my face in my pillow. „Princess?" he asks, kissing just below my ear. I don't move, hoping he would just let me sleep again.

„Darling? Sweetie? Baby? Love of my life?" I can't help but smile at all the nicknames but the last one caused butterflies in my stomach. „I know that you are awake." He whispers into my ear, gently biting my earlobe afterwards. „Shawn!" I scold him, giggling. "Let me sleep."

"Nope." He responds, plopping the ,p'.

„Yes."

"No."

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Shawn." I whine.

"Maggie!" he chuckles, placing kisses all over my cheek. „Come on I want to go somewhere with you." Shawn says. Sighing I turn my head, rubbing my tired eyes.

After feeling a a light pressure on me I look down to see Shawn, who's head is resting on my stomach.

A bright smile spreads across his face as his gaze meets mine. „You are so beautiful." he says, smirking. „And all mine." „Shut up." I mumble, trying to hide my stupid grin. „Don't hide your gorgeous face." Shawn coos, pulling my hands away.

"Shaaawn stop it." I laugh, as he climbs up, placing on of his legs on either side of me. „What? I love to see you blush because of me." he grins, ducking down to finally connect our lips. I smile into the kiss, tangling my fingers into his curls. Shawn pecks my lips once before pulling away.

"Come on now." he urges,  standing up. I admire his perfectly toned back, while he walks towards the wardrobe. His muscles visible as he stretches himself to to get a shirt before slipping it on. „You can stare at me later , baby. Get ready."

"He chuckles, turning around to me. I smile, looking at my phone, noticing that it's only 8 am. „Where are we going?" I whine. I hate to be up so soon. „Breakfast." Shawn states, tying his shoes.

Rolling my eyes, I stroll into the bathroom, taking my yellow summer dress and sandals with me. I quickly brush my teeth and put my hair into an half up half down hairstyle, leaving the rest flowing over my shoulder.

I apply some concealer and waterproof mascara before heading towards the door. „Baaabe? When are you ready?" I hear Shawn call just as I step out of the bathroom.

"Wow." he mumbles, eyeing me up and down. „How did I get so lucky?" He smirks, placing a kiss on my forehead and his hands on my hips. „You are so cheesy." I chuckle, ruffling his hair.

„But that's one of the things I love about you." A bright smile creeps onto his lips. „I love you." he whispers, kissing me once again. „I know. Let's go. I'm hungry!" I say, pulling him along with me.

We walk down the lobby of the hotel we are staying in, pushing the double doors open. The warm air and sun of San Diego surrounds is instantly. Why we are here ? I'm going on tour with Shawn and it couldn't be better. There are so many beautiful things I can see with my favourite person.

Even tough we still need to learn for school it's so much fun. He has an off day today and told me he planned everything out. Also my mom can finally get out of the hospital.

She got better and will be able to leave in a week or something. Everything is so perfect right now that it seems like a dream. I hope it stays like this for a long time.