Chapter 107

Maggie's POV:
„Wait, I'll get the keys!" Damian shouts back. „What now? He's going to see me." I whisper, looking around to find a place to hide. „Uhh..." Shawn mumbles. „Oh here!" he adds, pulling some things out of the closet.

"Shawn, no. What if there are spiders?" I ask, a shiver running down my spine from the thought. „Maggie, come on. I'll let you out as soon as Damian is gone, okey?" Shawn sighs, helping me to step into closet.

"I got them!" We hear Damian shout, followed by rustling of keys. „Be quiet." Shawn whispers, closing the closet. Oh really? I wouldn't have thought about that. „Thanks. I didn't know it can't be unlocked from the inside." I hear Shawn chuckle.

"No problem. By the way great performance." Damian says. „Thank you. Uhh... I have to go now." Shawn replies and I hear them walking away. I'm sitting here for about five minutes now and Shawn hasn't come back yet.

I climb out of the closet trying to open the door but again it doesn't work. Suddenly it swings open, making me jump but I calm down as I see that it's just Shawn. „Are you okey? I couldn't come sooner. Damian is searching for you." He says, giving me a quick kiss.

"Don't worry. I should go now. See you later babe." I reply. „See you hun." I quickly walk back to my seat, finding an empty space next to me. Should I look for him? He'll come back anyways.

I grab my purse making sure that everything is still in it. Frowning, I take a little paper out of it. Where does that come from? ‚You look amazing today. I mean you look amazing everyday but that dress looks beautiful on you. ;) - S'

I laugh at how stupid and cheesy Shawn can be sometimes. That's something I love about him tough. „Here you are." I hear Damian say, as he sits next to me. „Yeah sorry I started to talk with Emma." I chuckle. „No problem." he says smiling and puts his hand on my knee.

I get this weird warm feeling again but I just brush it off. After the show we grab something to drink and now we are just talking a bit. A slow song starts to play and I could feel his gaze on me. Great. „Maggie would you like to dance?" he asks extending his hand with a smile on his face.

„Of course." I answer. We walk onto the dance floor where other pairs are already dancing. „I can't really dance. Just to warn you." I say, locking my hands behind his neck. He places his hands on my hips, smiling down at me. „Me neither." I chuckle, letting my eyes wander over the now darker room.

Only some lights are creating a beautiful atmosphere. I spot Shawn standing besides Luc and Shelley. He's watching every movement of Damian. I mouth a sorry, receiving a smile from him. I don't want him to be mad.

„Remember when we snuck into my older brothers prom?" he asks, chuckling. „Yeah of course I remember how I got house arrest for two weeks." I say, shaking my head. „It was worth it." Damian laughs.

"I got to do that." he whispers, looking deep into my eyes. Slowly he leans down, his lips coming dangerously slow. Out of panic I back off, stumbling but before I could hit the floor Damian catches me.

"How is it possible that your are only clumsy in moments like this." he chuckles, thinking it wasn't on purpose. „Yeah that's just me." I say nervously. „Maggie could we go outside for a moment?" he asks. „Sure." I nod, following him.

Shawn's POV:
I watch how he leans closer to her. Way too close. What the hell is he doing?! "Shawn." Luc warns as I was about to step towards them. "What? Honestly I have enough of this." I grumble. "Shawn you know Maggie wouldn't kiss him. Look." Luc says, pointing over to them. I see how Maggie backs off almost falling over, making me chuckle. She's so cute.

"See everything okey. I promise we will get this all right again." Luc smiles, patting my shoulder. "What if we don't before I have to leave. I can't go when she's not save." I sigh, running a hand trough my hair. "We will don't worry." I nod, pulling my phone out since it vibrated a second ago. "Hey Leah." I say.

"Shawn.... you.... back.... now." "Sorry what? I don't understand you it's too loud." I say, trying to walk past all the people into the direction of the exit. "It's... we... her." "Leah calm down I don't understand you. Wait a moment." I say, confused why she's so nervous.

"Okey I can hear you now. What is it?" I ask. "Where are you?" " In the hall by the lockers." "Stay there. I'm coming." She says, hanging up before I could say something else. Okey?

After a few moments I see her running towards me, her high heels in her hands. "What is wrong with you Leah?" I chuckle. "Shawn... where's Maggie?" she questions. "Inside why?" "Are you sure?"

"I saw her two minutes ago. What's wrong Leah?" "I-I... umm..." she stutters, playing with the ends of her dress. "Hey is everything okey?" I ask, grabbing her shoulders so she looks at me. "No. No nothing is okey." She whispers, shaking her head.

I could see a tear running down her cheek followed by another one. "Hey Leah, calm down and tell me what's wrong okey?" I say, pulling her into a hug. "Shawn I'm so sorry." She mumbles, pushing me a back a bit. "Leah could you please finally tell me what's going on?" I ask, trying to stay calm. She nods taking a deep breath.

"Well, you remember when I was in love with you?" Leah. I nod, not knowing why that is relevant now. "You know that I was so jealous that I did something stupid. I didn't know that it get so dangerous." She mumbles the last part.

"Leah please tell me what's going on now!" I say, slightly annoyed. "Okey okey. Look I was walking home when I saw someone standing in front if Maggie's house. I asked him what he's doing here because I've never seen him before. He told me that he's Maggie's ex boyfriend and wants to get her back.

I saw a chance in it to make Maggie fall in love with Damian so I could be together with you..." "What did you do?" I ask, feeling that something bad is going to happen. "Look I did nothing! Well, I... told him who you were and where she's everyday.

He told me if I give him her number and just don't say anything he'll make it work." She says, tears flowing down her cheeks. "So you want to tell me that Damian is the Unknown Number? You knew the whole time? Are you f*cking serious! Why didn't you tell us sooner?"

I shout, making her back off. This can't be true. "I tried Shawn! Remember how I got shot and the halloween party? I tried to tell you guys but he always found me. He threatened to kill my family or one of you! I didn't know he was capable of that until he shot me. I didn't know..." She sobs, hiding her face with my hands.

"We have to find her." I say, pulling her with me. "Leah pull yourself together. We can't discuss who's fault it is now. Call the Aiden and Jackson. I'll call the others." I say, grabbing my phone.