Chapter 53

Shawn's POV:
"Shawn I don't have time for this now." Maggie groans. She looked so cute standing there with her arms crossed and an annoyed look on her face.

„Give me the bag now." She commands and stretches her arm out, waiting for me to give it to her. As if I would give in so easily. "You're so adorable." I chuckle and lean against the headboard of her bed, with my fingers crossed behind my head.

My lovely girlfriend rolls her eyes, sighing loudly. "Shawn." "Maggie." I say mimicking her angry look. "I told you that you don't need it. We still have about 15 minutes, so come here now." I say smiling and pucker my lips.

„You're definitely not getting a kiss until you gave me the bag." She huffs. "Okey as you wish." I sigh holding back a grin. I take out the few makeup articles out of the small bag and toss it over to her.

„Are you f*cking serious?" Maggie says raising her voice. She's so easy to annoy. "Watch your mouth, babygirl." I say raising a finger. "Shut up Shawn. Give me my damn makeup now or else we won't go."

„I don't mind to stay in here with you and cuddle all night long and maybe make out." I say smirking. "You know what..." she mutters and walks towards me. "Nope." I laugh and jump off the bed to run downstairs.

„Shawn stop now!" I hear her yelling but I'm already in the living room. I hide behind the door. As she comes walking through it, I step in front of her. "Oh my god." Maggie squeals as she pumps into me.

I put the hand with my makeup above me so Maggie can't reach it. "You are such a child! Give me it to me now Shawn!" she whines. "Would a child be able to do that?" I ask and lift her up by her thighs, sitting her on the counter.

She looks at my lips as I cup her cheeks, leaning in. She bites her lower lip and wraps one of her small hands around my neck. God, this girl drives me crazy.

Before I could kiss her she grabs the things which I put on the counter and hops off of it. "You thought Mendes." She laughs and sprints into her room. I stand there dumbfounded.

She'll get that back. I jog after her but as I push the doorhandle to the bathroom down I notice that it's locked. "Maggie!" I groan.

"Shut up. I'm almost ready." she shouts from the bathroom and laughs. I plop onto the bed, looking around her room. I see a few drawings desk and walk over to look at them. A smiles takes its place on my lips as I take a drawing I've never seen before.

It's a drawing of us. When we were on holiday together. I smile even wider as I remember that day. It was one of the many days I knew that I'm in love with her.

Suddenly I hear a ding of Maggie's phone wich is lying on the table next to the drawings. A new message from unknown is standing on the lit up screen. I frown. "I shouldn't do that." I mumble as I take her phone into my hands.

I trust her so why should I look who it is? But why does an unknown number text her? I sigh making sure she's still in the bathroom. Good to know her password. I unlock her phone and click on the message.
.
Unknown: Baby?
Unknown: Aww Maggie don't ignore me. You usually don't do that.
.
What the hell? Why does he call her baby? Who is that? 'You usually don't do that'. They texted before? But there are no messages... she deleted them. She's hiding something the from me. I knew it!

What if she's seeing someone else? No right? Maggie wouldn't cheat on me. I think. "I'm ready now." she exclaims and walks out of the bathroom. I quickly put her phone back down and act like I was on mine. "Okey let's go." I mumble and walk downstairs.

Maggie looks confused at me but follows anyways after grabbing a fee things and her handbag. We sit in the car and silence took over. I don't know what I should believe at the moment.

Maggie tried to start conversations but I only gave short replies to her. She sighs and turns her head towards the window. "What did I do?" she sadly asks making my heart ache. I thought that this evening would cheer her up but now I'm just making it worse.

„I don't know you tell me." I mutter immediately regretting it. "What? I didn't do anything so why are you mad?" She asks frustrated. "We are here." I state and get out of the car not opening her side like I usually do. I hear the car door slam shut and the clicking of her high heels.

„Could you walk a bit slower?" she shouts after me. I sigh and come to a stop till she caught up. "What is wrong with you Shawn?" "Are you seeing someone else?" I ask trying to keep calm.

„What the hell Shawn? No I'm not!" She answers her voice raised. "Then who is the unknown number which is texting you?"