9

Four and her climb down the ladder, and once both of them were on solid ground, Four found himself engulfed into tight hug from Jade. "Thank you for saving my life earlier." Jade says softly near his ear, and he wraps his arms around her torso as hers were wrapped around his neck. She pulls away, "I wouldn't be standing here if it weren't for you." She adds as she turns around, picks up her weapon and heads back towards their team. She obviously let the Amity in her leak out a smudge, but to her it felt right to do in the heat of the moment. Four stands there for a second, "You're welcome." He breathes just before grabbing his weapon and following behind her.

"Alright, What's your plan?" He asks Jade as their whole team follows behind them. "We'll split into two groups. We'll go up this side while the rest of you engage Eric." Jade instructs, everyone follows suit and splits up. Once the other teams spots them, loud continuous gun fire commences and Four leads Jade and Tris towards the designated building. They're able to sneak closer just a bit but not much, they were eventually force to take cover next to one of the many large electrical metal box's. Four splits off from Jade and Tris, and covers them while they run for the building.

They duck for cover once again when they see someone from the opposite team coming. Jade has her back against another metal box with her gun in her hand as she peeks around the corner. When it's visibly clear, she turns to tell Tris but notices Peter, and his gun pointing at her. "Tell me if this hurts." He says, Jade quickly knocks Peter's gun towards the sky just as he shoots. She nails him with a dart right in his junk, "You tell me asshole." Jade says as Peter writhed in immense pain on the floor. Tris looks down at him and fired another into his leg.

The two girls head for the building again, but they are stopped once more, and this time, by Miles. Jade stops in her tracks when she sees her brother pointing his gun at her. Jade hesitantly points hers right back, not wanting to. They stay there for a good while, "You gonna shoot or what?" Tris asks in a whisper, and Jade shakes her head and lowers her weapon. "Nope, cuz I know he won't, his finger isn't even on the trigger." Jade explains, Miles lowered his weapon.

"Why do you alway have to be right." Miles says as Jade quickly pulls up her gun, closes her eyes and shoots him in the leg anyways. He falls back in pain as Jade and Tris make a break for the building, "I love you and I'm sorry, please don't hate me for this bubbie!" Jade yells back at her brother just before entering the building. Miles sat up after the pain subsided, and began dusting himself off, "Love you too you little brat." He said aloud, even though he knew she was out of earshot. "First off, I thought you said you weren't gonna shoot him? And second . . . bubbie?" Tris asks with a giggle as they ran up the stairs, "If I didn't shoot him, Eric would've figured out he let us, -his sister and friend- go right on by and most likely would've cut him. And yes I call my brother bubbie sometimes, don't hate." Jade laughs nearly breathless from running. "Smart thinking," Tris says, just before she halted her running.

"I'll stay here and guard, you go up." Jade agrees and lifts the hatch to go up where the flag is. Anticipating for someone to already be up there, she pokes her gun out and fired randomly. Molly, the one up guarding the flag, fires back after noticing the first shot. Both opponents hoping to hit the other. Jade makes sure to duck her head to avoid the darts. Soon her gun makes a 'click' sound and so does Molly's, indicating the lack of ammo.

Molly charges at her as Jade placed her hands on the side of the fire escape and launched her feet out and up, kicking Molly back. Molly tumbled but quickly gets back on her feet and swings her gun at Jade. But, unfortunately for Molly, she ends up grabbing it and shoving the gun back into Molly. She then rips the weapon from her hands and forcefully hits Molly with the bottom of the gun. The short haired brunette falls to the ground as Jade runs and grabs the flag, then runs out to the buildings terence and waves the flag. Letting both teams know that Four's team had won.