23

"Me? A leader? You're joking right?" Jade asks with a chuckle, she stared at Eric for a moment, then at her boyfriend. He had his arms crossed and a slight smile on his face while looking at Jade, and oddly enough he didn't say a word. "No, I'm not joking. You chose saving the faction system over saving your own parents, you also -instead of quickly killing traitor me- showed me mercy, and not to mention, you -without hesitation- put a gun to a rogue leaders head. You might as well have the word 'reliable' written across your forehead. But that's just what I think, I'll run the scores from all five of you by Max and he'll have the final say." Eric says, Jade's eyes widened in surprise. "Wow Eric, that just might've been the nicest thing you've ever said to me," she paused with a slight quirk. "Too bad that doesn't resolve the fact you're still a manipulative, lying sack of pervy horse shit though." Jade replies standing from her seat, while insulting Eric she hoped to hear that same familiar laugh from Four, surprisingly she didn't.

"Awww, you're too kind. And I'll have you know being one hundred percent honest, just isn't in my DNA. But at the same time I can assure you, I'm not always a manipulative lying sack of horse shit." Eric smiled, Jade rolled her eyes. "You forgot pervy." She fired back, with a disgusted look. "He forgot it on purpose because he's too pathetic to admit it." Four finally speaks up, "Oh and speaking of which," he pauses and steps towards Eric, "if I see you touch her again, I'll show you the exact reason why you were ranked second to me in our class. You only got assigned co-leader of this faction because I didn't want the job. And also, your authority doesn't mean shit to me. I'm not gonna suddenly bow-down and fear you, nor am I gonna let you do whatever the fuck you want." Four says with aggression in his tone, stance, and eyes. Eric scoffed, and crossed his arms. He gestured for Four to come a bit closer with his fingers. Four clenched his jaw and stepped closer to Eric, and as expected the minacious faction leader leaned in near his ear to whisper. "We'll see about that. I tend to get what I want so I suggest you don't get too attached." Eric threatens in a volume Jade couldn't decipher, no matter how hard she was trying to eavesdrop.

Four pulls away and looks at Eric with nothing but malice directed back into the pierced devils glare. He then looked over to his girlfriend, who happened to be a few feet away next to the bulky levered door. He gestured for her to come to him. When she did, he turned to her and before she could process what was happening, his lips were on hers. Four pulled her as close as physically possible. Body to body.

She eventually caught on to what he trying to do and ran her hand up into his hair. Four then pulled away, looked Eric up and down in disgust, and pulled Jade to leave the small white room. And the look on Eric's face was absolutely priceless to Four, and it was a face he surely wasn't going to forget seeing. He opened, and held the door for Jade as they exited together. After the door closed behind them, they walk out of the little waiting room. Jade decides to ask the obvious question while he entwined his hand with hers, "What on earth did Eric say to you in there?" She asks. Four looks at Jade for a moment, "just know it wasn't something I appreciated hearing." He eventually answers with, and Jade decided to leave it alone for now. Soon they were completely alone and quietly walking towards the direction of Four's apartment, Four decided to break the silence by suddenly picking Jade up bridal style.

"What're you-ahh!" Jade nearly shrieked, but she calmed after realizing he was just picking her up. "Whatcha doin?" She casually asks after awhile of being effortlessly carried. All he does is look at her, smile, and shrug as he kicked his apartment door open, and carried her through. "You're acting a bit strange, is there something wrong?" Jade asks as he shuts the door with his foot. He turns and sets her down, she crossed her arms as she stared at him curious and confused. But she nonetheless kept her smile.

He slowly un-crosses her arms and glides his hands onto her shoulders, going underneath her jacket, inevitably making it fall from her arms. His actions, combined with the dreamy way he gazed into her eyes made her knee's weak and her breathing hitch. Once her black leather jacket fell to the ground he placed his hands on either side of her waist, pulling her closer. He gently pressed his forehead against hers while continuing to admire every detail in her hazel eyes. After awhile he pulled away and could see the biggest smile on Jade's face.