50

Sunday, August 4th 4:27 a.m.

~Jade's POV~

I wake up, remembering I'm not in my bed, nor am I laying with my boyfriend. Like I usually would be. I actually fell asleep on Lauren's loveseat. I pull this soft blanket off me, confused as to how I have it. I didn't have it when I fell asleep.

I look to the side of me, and I see my love laying down on the couch, with his hands on his face. I see he doesn't have a blanket and I stand, wrapping my blanket around me. I walk over to the couch and he opens his arms to me, and I lay down on him, putting my head on his chest. I wrap my arms around him, and he does the same to me, going underneath the blanket, so he's under it too. We cuddle for awhile, and I nearly fall back asleep listening to his heart beat.

I scoot up and kiss his jawline, and I notice he almost fell back asleep too. I scoot up even more, to the point I'm straddling his lap, trailing my kisses towards his lips. But I don't kiss him, which upsets him. He whines, everytime. I laugh a little and he pulls me to his lips, so I could kiss him.

I put my hands on his jaw, deepening my kisses. He sits up a little, slipping one of his hands on my cheek. I do something I've never done, and slip my tongue over his big bottom lip. Asking permission for entrance. We usually don't tongue kiss but, I'm starting to love the way he gets when I start us up.

The way he grips my waist, and squirms underneath me. I feel like I may have found the way to break him, and make him give in and give up on trying to get me to answer his repetitive question. Kissing him just like this. But I don't think now would be the time to get him started, considering we're not in our bed, nor in our apartment. His mom and sister are, since both him and I were more than willingly to let them sleep there. I stop kissing him, and I get comfy again, laying my head back on his chest.

"You can't just kiss me like that and stop." He says, in that sexy morning voice. I lift my head up a little, "Yes I can, I just did. And what exactly do you think was gonna happen if I kept going? We're not in our apartment, and we're not alone." I point out, and I sit up on his lap. He bites his bottom lip while looking down at my waist. I look down too, remembering Lauren let me borrow some short shorts, and a muscle shirt to sleep in. He glides his hands onto my thighs, and I thought he was going to stop at my waist but, they find they're way to my bottom.

"Lauren, and your brother's are sound asleep in their room." He tells me, and I roll my eyes. "Exactly, which means we can't do anything." I respond, moving his hands to my waist. He moves them right back, "No, that just means we can't get caught. Which means, you have to be quiet." He whispers, slipping his fingers underneath my shorts. And the way he looks at me, mixed with the way his hands were on me, made me forget where we were for a minute. He sits up, and kissed my jawline, trailing his kisses down to my neck.

I throw my arm around his neck, and tilt my head back a little, opening up my neck to him more. He starts nibbling and sucking, longer and a bit harder than usual. And it hits me, it's obvious he wants something from me, and it's more than obvious I want something from him, so, "Wait," I say, making him stop instantly, and I don't know why but, to see him listen to me pulled me further into letting him do what he wanted. I snap out of it thankfully, and lean close to his ear. "I'm sorry but, starting now, if you want anything from me, you're gonna have to give me what I want." I whisper, and I pull away, watching him clench his jaw and close his eyes.

I feel it, he's gonna break, "Alright fine," He starts, and I get anxious, "Answer my question first." He says, and I huff. Never mind. I roll my eyes and hug him, making him fall back onto the couch. "I'm going back to sleep on you." I mutter, scooting down and getting comfy. He laughs, kissing my head, before playing with my hair.