34

~Jade's POV~

I shower and come out the bathroom wrapped in a black towel. I see all my clothes and belongings neatly placed on the bed but I see no Four. I walk towards the bed and I hear shuffling from the kitchen. I look up to see Four coming out the kitchen, he stops in his tracks at the sight of me. I smile at him as he slowly makes his way over.

I make sure my towel is properly wrapped as he steps in front of me. He reaches out and tucks a wet curl behind my ear before placing the same hand on my cheek. He gazes at me, "I don't understand how one human being could be so beautiful, inside and out." He says to me, and I giggle a bit as my cheeks heat up. My eyes fall to the floor, "Thank you babe." I say, and he lifts my head up to look at him. "Wait, did I just hear... did you just call me babe?" He asks with the biggest smile on his face.

I step closer to him, "I sure did, haven't I before?" I ask, and he shakes his head. "No, that's the first time. And you don't understand how happy that made me." He tells me, "oh really?" I ask him, and he takes my hand and places it over his heart; it's beating fast. I gasp a little, "Yeah, really." He says, and I get this overwhelming sense of reassurance and happiness. I place my hands on his neck and look into his eyes endearingly. "You really do love me, don't you? This is real?" I ask curiously.

And he wraps his arms around my waist, "yes, by all means. This is real. I don't understand how you can't believe that you're mine and I am yours. And that's not gonna change." He says, and I smile. "Good, cuz I've been starting to believe just that. I'd hate for this to be just some fantasy." I respond, and he places his lips on mine once more. He then lets me get dressed by taking a shower himself, and once he gets out I notice he pulls a me on me. He comes out in nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist just as I turn out the kitchen. I stop in my tracks just as he did, and I got chills.

His hair was dripping wet, and each drop slid onto his already glistening body. "You definitely pull off the fresh-out-the-shower look better than me." I say gawking at him. He smiles wide and winks at me. "I'm flattered but, you're so wrong. You don't know how hard it was to fight the urge to just ri-" he cuts himself off quickly, shaking his head. I bite my lip at his words, "No please, finish that sentence for me." I say walking over to him.

He starts scratching the back of his neck, "I don't know if I should. You might get ideas." He says laughing a bit, looking down at his towel. "Oh but wouldn't you want me too? Baby?" I say gliding my hands around his wet torso. I eventually start tracing his abs and v-line, my hands getting closer and closer to his towel but, he gently stops me. "Ooh you kill me." He breathes, obviously trying his hardest to avoid going down that road. "But we really should get down to the training room and continue what we started with Liam and fill in Lauren, since we kinda forgot to continue yesterday." He says, I nod and kiss him.

I head into the kitchen to let him dress, and notice he has apples in his fridge, and I grab one. I stay out of sight and munch on it until I hear his belt jingle, signaling he's decent enough for me to come back. And I come to find out I was wrong, and caught a glimpse from behind just before he pulled his pants all the way up. "You got a really cute butt." I say with a small giggle, taking a bite into my apple. He turns around fast with his mouth wide open, and the look on his face was priceless.

"Don't worry," I put my hands up in defense, "I only caught a glimpse. A really nice glimpse." I say, and I remember something, "and anyways, this makes us even." I remind him, remembering when I had took off my clothes in the middle of the night and tried to slip into bed after, and he caught me. "Alright, you got me there." He laughs, buttons and zips his pants and buckled up his belt. He finishes getting dressed while I grab the same training planning paper, and we head down through the cafe, so Four can grab something to eat. We then head straight to the training room. We search the room for Lauren and Liam but we have no luck.