22

Jade walks in through the door giving a polite 'thank you' to her lovely boyfriend, to only meet eyes with someone other than the expected Tori. Jade walks to the center chair while giving Eric a confused look, and Tori seems to notice. "To answer the question your facial expression literally screams, Eric is here because at least one existing Dauntless Leader has to be present during all Leadership testing, and unfortunately, Max wasn't available." Tori explains in an irritable tone, while getting things on the little table organized. Jade rolls her eyes, "Well, at least you're not the only one who thinks that's unfortunate." She replies looking over to the smirking Eric. Jade wondered if he actually enjoyed being hated. Four chuckles, "I don't think our beloved Dauntless leader here realizes majority of the people in this faction loathe the entirety of his existence." Four comments, earning a chuckle from both Tori and Jade.

Eric clenches his jaw looking at Four, "Well, that's what happens when you're appointed Leadership." Eric says surprisingly calm, and Jade scoffs. "Max was appointed Leadership, you don't hear people talking shit about him do ya?" She questions with a smirk, causing Tori and Four to laugh and Eric's forehead vein to pulsate. Eric ignores Jades comment and gestures for Tori to commence with the testing. "Alright Jade, soon I'll be injecting you with the Leadership serum, this serum stimulates the brain into thinking our faction and or faction system is at risk. See now, I can't tell you exactly what you'll be facing, only because this serum conforms with the people, objects and places closest to you. All I can really tell you is, handle the situation the way you would handle it." Tori explains, "Eric, Four and I will be able to see and hear everything that goes on in your mind. So do your absolute best." Tori warns, flicking her eyes to Eric. Jade nods as she sees Tori grab the syringe, and she moves her hair from her neck.

But just before the sharp point of the needle made contact with Jade's skin, the sound of a knock came from the door in front of them. Soon after, an unfamiliar man peeks into the room, "Tori, there's been an incident at the parlor. We need you." This young man says. Tori looks over to Eric and he gestures for her to hand over the syringe to him. Eric takes her place, and he looks down at Jade just as Tori closes the door behind her. Four's eyes were now glued onto Eric. He watched as the pierced devil gently tucked a piece of Jade's hair back behind her ear. He placed his hand on her bare skin and oh so slowly injected it into her neck.

And it was pretty obvious he purposely let his hands linger on her neck a little longer then they should have. Four audibly cleared his throat, which finally got Eric's hands off of Jade. Eric walked around to the other side of Jade and threw a devious smile at Four, "A little territorial now are we?" He asks as he ran his hand across Jades thigh, -She didn't smack his hand away due to the effects of the serum-causing Four to impulsively stand from his seat. Jade watched Eric and Four aggressively stare each other down. "No fighting while I'm nearly unconscious please." She weakly demanded, just before fading into darkness. Moments later she opened her eyes, and as expected she wasn't in the small little room with Four nor Eric.

She looked around, and even though it was fairly dark it seemed as if she were in a large cellar room with tanks of some sort all around. She took a few steps forward, "Is anyone there?" She called. Just then, she could feel a hand gently land onto her back. She gasped, quickly turning around, "Jade there you are! Tris and I have been looking for you, are you okay?" The sweaty, heavily armed and slightly bloody Four asks her, she peers around him to see Tris, armed and sweaty just as him. "Yeah I'm fine, what's going on? And why do you have those guns?" Jade asks worried, "It's Jeanine, she's started a war and she's using the Dauntless as her simulation controlled muscle. Our whole factions out there killing the Abnegation and they don't even realize it." Four quickly explains, "and we need to go now and stop her. She's in Dauntless Headquarters." Tris says stepping beside Four.