15

The next morning, Jade is peacefully woken up by Four sitting down onto the bed next to her, she notices she had slept the night over at Four's apartment once again. "Good morning," He says in a deep, sultry-like morning voice, and it puts a smile on Jade's face. "Good morning to you too." She replies as he glides his pointer finger underneath her chin, and places a tender kiss upon her lips. Once he pulled away a smile immediately spreads across her face, "What a wonderful way to wake me up." She tells him. Four smiles at her comment and takes her hand into his.

Jade looks down at their entwined fingers, and once again blushes at how small her hand was compared to his. "Final testing is scheduled for today." Four mentions, rubbing her hand with his thumb. She nods unsure, "I'm not sure if I can do this." She confesses. Four takes a dangling piece of her brown curls and tucked it behind her ear, "You can do this Natalie, I know you can." He says. "If you want to make it through this final step, you need to believe you can. If you call yourself Dauntless then make sure that's exactly how they see you." Four explains.

Jade looks at up at him, "So all I have to do is be brave?" Jade softly asks, he nods. "Exactly," Four says, Jade looks away from him and thinks for a moment. He examines the inquisitive expression on her face, "what's going on in there?" He asks, gently tapping on her left temple. Jade shakes her head, "it's just.. how am I suppose to be only one thing when I know I'm definitely more then just brave." She says. "I received all five of the factions on my aptitude test, and I have this weird feeling they're gonna find out anyways. No matter how Dauntless I make myself seem. I might as well have 'Divergent' written across my forehead." Jade adds looking down at their hands.

"Wait, what did you just say?" Four asks with his brows furrowed. "I might as well have 'Divergent' written across my forehead?" - "No no no, before that, what did you say at first?" He questions more clearly, "oh yeah, I don't think I ever told you. Tori listed all five of the factions before sending me out the back door for my safety. Dauntless, Candor, Erudite, Abnegation and Amity. She said it exclusively in that order, which surprised me considering my original faction was last." Jade explained to him, and he just sat there amazed. "Yes I know, me being the literal definition of a Divergent doesn't help my case."

"You're right, it doesn't. But what it does do is make you all the more unique in my eyes. You're brave, honest, intelligent, self-less and kind. And honestly, I can't say I don't envy you right now." Four confesses with a chuckle, she laughs with him remembering back to when he showed her his tattoo. "And even though you're as pure as a Divergent can get, it's still possible to trick Dauntless leadership, you just have to know how to do it." Four says, and for Jade the way he said it oddly enough made her laugh. "That's funny, you said that like you have experience or something." Jade said, she never stopped to think for a second and consider if Four too was Divergent. She looks at him, he lifted an eyebrow at her, crossed his arms and licked his lips. He looked as if he wanted to tell her something but something was keeping him from speaking, "you're Divergent too. Aren't you?" Jade quietly asks sitting up next to him. He nods his head, "My administrator, the year of my aptitude testing was like the one you got; which was Tori. She warns Divergents just like I do because the last thing we want, is to have unjust deaths on our hands." Four says.

Jade looks into Fours eyes and smiles a bit, feeling a little bit of her heart melt. She leans in, places her hand on his jawline and places her lips against his endearingly. He of course kissed her back and to her surprise, pulled her up out of the blankets and onto his lap. They locked lips as Jade was now straddling Four. Suddenly he pulls away and lays back onto the bed, bringing Jade with him. She laughs and flips her curly brown locks so they wouldn't be in his face as she laid on top of him.

She slid her body down his to where she could lay her head onto his chest. When she did Four wrapped his arms around her, and kissed the top of her head. "You should head down for breakfast. Your brother and friends are probably worried and or curious as to where you are right now." Four says. "I know. But I don't wanna leave you right now." Jade replies snuggling deeper into Four. "Jade." He says sternly with a hint a playfulness.