28

~Jade's POV~

I hit the net. My body bounces back up high into the air, and I still have the grin I had on my face when they first picked me up. I land once again, and bounce just a little bit more before the net warped around my body, creating a dip. I rolled off to the side of the net and threw my leg over. I jumped down onto the cement floor and then suddenly, "AHHHH!" Is all I can hear from above. And all I can see is Miles flailing his arms as he fell fast through the whole, and landed onto the net.

I grab the net and pull to the point Miles begins to roll towards me. Doing this reminded me of the day Tobias did the same when I first landed onto this net. I lend my older brother a hand as he also jumps down from the high net. "He pushed you didn't he?" I ask laughing. "The little booger sure did. Didn't even give me a warning either." Miles tells me in a forced upset tone, and knowing him all to well, he eventually started laughing with me. Just then, "WOO-HOOOOOO." Is what both me and Miles could hear from above, and we watched as our little brother began flip-falling in through the whole.

He landed on his feet and launched back up into the air higher then both me and Miles combined. It was to the point he bounced back up through the hole again. When he finally landed, he rolled himself over and off the net with ease. "What a show off." Miles says just before he ruffled up Liam's hair. "Says my envious older brother. And actually, now that I've said that, which of you is the eldest? Since I'm apparently the youngest." Liam asks us, and his curious expression made me smile wider.

If that was honestly even possible, considering just moments ago, a part of our family had finally been reconnected, along with a piece of each of our hearts. "That would be me," Miles says raising his hand, "I was an only child for abouuut, eleven minutes and thirty-two seconds." He pauses, "Then came this gremlin ruining my glory." He adds hesitantly, ruffling my hair this time. I gasp and then smack his hand away, "Oh my ass! You know damn well you love me, and my existence. Don't mind him Liam, he's just acting like a really mean bigger brother, deep down he's softer than cotton balls." I say as we all begin to walk away from the net. "Honestly, I can tell. I'm sorry bro but, you're a shit actor." Liam says, making us all laugh. "Okay okay fine. I can't actually be mean to family, it's just not in me." He responds genuinely, and I smile at him.

And so does Liam, "you're right sis, softer than cotton balls." He says to me, and I laugh. All three of us eventually head back to our Aunt's apartment. Liam knocks on the door as me and Miles stand together behind him. She answers the door and just gazes at his him. She slowly placed a hand onto his cheek and smiled, just before engulfing him into sweet embrace.

Me and Miles smile at each other for a few moments before looking back at the heart warming scene. Our aunt sees us over Liam's shoulder and beckoned for us to join, and we gladly did. After a few moments of peaceful silence went on, our aunt suddenly gasped and slightly pulled away. "Oh my gosh! This means I have a sister in law! Ooooooh she must be gorgeous by just the looks of you young lady." Our Aunt exclaimed, and then once again she gasped, slapping a hand over her mouth. "Liam! This also means..." she trailed off looking up at him.

He nodded, "I have an actual family. I have real, biological. . . Parents." He says to her, taking both her hands in his. "But don't get me wrong, I'll be forever grateful for the two women that raised and took care of me. And they will always, have a special place in my heart. I wouldn't be who I am today without you or Jane." Liam says with genuine emotions coating his voice. I could tell saying his adoptive mothers real name felt odd to him. "And we're grateful as well," I say, referring to me and Miles with a pause, "if it weren't for you stepping in and mentioning his mother to both Johanna and Max, I don't think we'd be together as a family right now. A choice you made years ago, made this moment possible, and I want to thank you for that. And if she were here today, I'd thank Jane as well, for taking in our little brother." I add on smiling. And both Liam and Miles hug me from the side.