40

-December 2nd, 6:02 a.m.-

I wake up to the feeling of someone playing with my hair, and I flutter my eyes open. I look up to see Tobias was already fully awake, and I smile, remembering last night. I sit up, throw my leg over his lap and sit. I lean down and kiss him, and he puts his hands on my waist, and squeezes. I realize I'm still naked, and now I'm on top of him naked. 

It's not long till he realizes that too, and his hands linger towards my bottom. I stop him and stop kissing him, putting his hands back at my waist. "I think I've had enough mister." I say pecking his lips, and he laughs a little, "Yeah you're right. I did go a little overboard last night." He says, and I raise my eyebrows at him. "A little?" I ask, and he smiles, with nothing but pure satisfaction on his face. "Okay fine, a little too overboard. I'm sorry, I just couldn't help myself. At least I warned you beforehand." He tells me, and I straightened up, tracing my fingers over his chest.

 "Don't be sorry, especially not for that. That was amazing, more than amazing even. I've never done anything like that before." I respond, and he squints his eyes at me. "So you've really never done things like we did?" He asks and I shake my head. "That was the first time, doing anything of the sort. I told you, I've never had a boyfriend. Until I met you." I say, and he smiles again. "Well, I'll make sure I won't let you down, when it comes to any of it. And I'll always make sure you're comfortable first. I wanna go at your pace." He says, and I smile, yet shake my head. "Says the man who dragged me out the shower because I rolled my eyes at him." I point out and he rolls his own eyes after my comment, "See now that's because you were asking for it. I could see it in your eyes, you were seeing if I'd do something, and as you can see," He gestures to my naked body, "I did." He adds.

 I blush a little, and he sits up with me still straddling his lap. "And even though what you did was pretty hot, all you have to do is just ask. I'll be more than glad to do that again." He tells me, and I get goosebumps. "What- . . . was that by the way? What did you do to me?" I ask, since I've been confused about it ever since he made me feel that way. He widens his eyes, "You mean to tell me you don't know anything? About sex?" He asks me with a cute expression, I shake my head. "No, I know what sex is. There was a class in Amity that explained how babies were made. But that's it, so yeah, I guess you're right." I tell him, getting a little embarrassed at the fact.

 I kinda hate that I haven't had sex before, since it makes me the only one that's clueless in my relationship. Like, I know I wanted to return the favor to him last night but, to be completely honest, I wouldn't have known how if he let me. I glance over at the drawer again, remembering what his first girlfriend looked like. I think about how they were together, and how I know they had sex together. She was probably so much better than I'm gonna be, "Hey," He says, knocking me out of my thoughts, "Talk to me, what're you thinking about?" He asks, and I shake my head. 

"Nothing, I wasn't thinking about anything." I say, "You were staring at my drawer while visibly in your head so, you can't tell me you were thinking about nothing." He responds, "Tell me what's on your mind, please." He adds. I take a breath, and let it out, "It's just, that drawer. You still have it, even though you're with me. And there could only be two reasons as to why you do. It's either  A. You forgot about it, or B. You miss her." I finally say, avoiding his gaze. He puts his hand on my cheek and I look up at him, "So which one is it? And don't lie to me, I wanna know even if you miss her in the slightest bit of a fraction." I ask, now looking into his big brown eyes. He doesn't even take a second to think, "It's definitely A. I don't miss her, not even in the slightest bit of a fraction. I'm the one who broke it off, I'm the one who didn't want us to continue." He says, not breaking eye contact, and a question pops into my mind. "May I ask why?" I say, "You don't have to tell me if you don't want to though." I add, just in case, hoping I didn't cross a line.