Chapter Fifteen

I know you hate it
When i say these things right in your face
But I can't lie
You know me better
It's cause the words inside just speak the truth

One look
And I'm mesmerized by your eyes
You're comin' like a hurricane
Blowing down on me

Cause it's your mystery that captures me
I'm falling in, drawing closer

- One Look by KJWAN-

They say when you're drunk, you don't only say the craziest things but all the secrets start spilling.

There are three simple things you need to know about drinking. For beginners only!

Number One is you will feel nauseous or vomit then have a friggin hangover the next day.

Number Two is you may not remember or recall what you have done or said. Like a temporary amnesia. Worst case scenario? You remember every embarassing bit. They even have it uploaded on Youtube!

Number Three is never get drunk and talk to your crush as you might do something stupid like telling him you like him.

-Chase-

I feel like rolling on the floor laughing. Well, not really. I feel like banging my head. Is this her or the alcohol talking?

"Bakit ka natatawa ha? Eh totoo naman?" Her slurred speech is hilarious.

"You're drunk okay? We will take you home now."

She saw Ria was being carried by Jay with Maui in tow.

"Buhat mo din akooo...pppllleeaaash!"
She lifted her arms and I have no choice but to carry her as well. Drunk girls are irritating!

The three were seated at the back and Maui gave his keys.

"Beksh! Alam nyo vah? Shabi ko kay Chase, crush ko sha pero d sha naniniwala. Hihihihi!" Her voice was too loud and she doesn't seem to notice it.

"Ano?! Baliwag ka talaga beks!" Maui replied and he laughed. He was drunk too by the way.

"Matagal na alam ni Chase may HD ka sa kanya." Ria murmured while asleep.

Both Maui and Kace kept on giggling and then there was silence.

"Nakakatawa pala ang tatlong ito kapag lasing. Kace really likes you." Jay was sat on the passenger seat while the three had passed out at the back.

"I already know that." My eyes checking her on the rearview mirror.

"So what you gonna do about it?" Jay said and lit a cigarette as he opened the window.

"Do I need to do something about it?" I retorted not liking where this conversation is headed.

"I'm not an idiot nor blind not to see the undeniable attraction you two have for each other." I snorted.

"Now when the hell did you become a love guru?"

"Dude I'm like 21 and way more experienced in this shit called love. You look good together. Why fight it?"

"Because it is not me who she wants."

"Are we talking in riddles again?"

"Just forget what I said."

"There's no question that she wants you, dude. Man up and date her!"

"She might not like the truth once she finds out."

"Then you'll know if she's worth it."

We drove in silence after that and I was glad to finally arrive at her home. Jay shook Maui awake and went out of the car.