Part Two: Chapter Thirty Four

Desperate for changing, starving for truth

I'm closer to where I started, I'm chasing after you

I'm falling even more in love with you

Letting go of all I've held on to

I'm standing here until you make me move

I'm hanging by a moment here with you

-Hanging by a Moment by Lifehouse-

-Chase-

I finally got to graduate and be in college with Kara. I was taking Bachelor of Science in Automotive Technology while she's taking up Political Science.

We actually argued on what course to take. Sometimes women think they can manipulate you in your chosen career but I explained to her that this is way better than taking up business courses.

Well in fact she wanted to be a model but since she was an honor student, she was expected to choose a better career.

We were nearing our second semester and so far everything was doing great except that Kara seems to attract a lot of admiring glances.

My Amazon Girl was growing more beautiful and taller coupled with her statuesque body.

"Can you make your skirt a little longer?" I complained while we were walking along the campus.

"Bakit? Eh ang haba na nga ito e!"

"I don't like it." Pol Sci students have no uniforms like us so we get to choose what we want to wear.

She seems to wear shorter skirts or any dress that will flaunt her body which pisses me off.

"Ano ba ang problema mo sa skirt ko?" She asked and then a guy passed by.

"Sexy natin ah!" His eyes roamed all over her body.

"Nge! Di noh! See you later sa club meeting!" She had the nerve to smile when in fact she's being harassed.

The guy was about to walk away when I grabbed his collar.

"Don't you dare look at my girlfriend that way. You understand?" I threatened.

"Chase ano ba?! VP namin yan eh!"

"Sssoorry ppoo." He stammered and I let him go.

"What's wrong with you? Mainit na naman ulo mo!"

"See? You are being ogled because of that damned skirt!" She laughed.

"What are you laughing about?"

"Sorry honey ha?! Ang cute mo kasi magselos! Nakakakilig naman!"

"Tss. Let's get going."

From a distance, we saw Maui and Ria waving their arms.

"Beks! Guess what?!" Ria was waving a piece of paper in her hand.

"Ano ba yan at tila excited much ka ha?!" Kara asked and took the paper in her hand.

"A confession of your undying love to Jay?" I asked Ria.

"Hindi noh! Asa pa ang bwisit na iyon! Di man lang nagtext kagabi."

I smirked. Jay and Ria amazes me because they pretend to hate each other but they actually don't. It's obvious they were in love. Crazy.

"What's that hon?" I asked and grabbed the paper from her hand.

Campus Model Search Year 3

Do you got what it takes to rule the Campus?

Join now and get a chance to have a one year modeling contract or be a product endorser!