Chapter Fifty Two

Just a kiss on your lips in the moonlight
Just a touch of the fire burning so bright
No I don't want to mess this thing up
I don't want to push too far
Just a shot in the dark that you just might
Be the one I've been waiting for my whole life

-Just A Kiss By Lady Antebellum-

-Kace-

Nagulat ako nang bigla akong hinatak at hinalikan ni Chase.

He tasted sweet like he ate a dessert or something.

I won't deny the thrill I am feeling as his lips moved against mine.

His kisses always make me breathless.

Our lips parted and I looked into those stormy grey eyes of his full of passion and longing.

"I missed kissing you but I missed you more. Here in my arms." He whispered and wrapped his arms around me then we both laid on the bed.

"I missed you too." I replied and marveled the feel of his embrace.

Tila nakalimutan namin ang lahat habang magkayakap kami kahit nakaparty dress pa din ako at naka-suit siya. It felt so good to be in his arms again.

"Chase...magkakarera ka pa rin ba?" I asked and hated that I broke the silence.

"After what he did to you? Yes and I will let him eat my dust." He said angrily.

"Ano?! di ba sabi ko..." He spoke again thus cutting my words.

"Don't worry I will be fine." He said and kissed the top of my head.

"Pero paano si Ve..." I argued pero he placed his finger into my lips silencing me.

"Nothing matters now but us. Let me hold and kiss you." He murmured and kissed me once again.

Again, we were both lost from the sensations brought about our kiss.

Parang ayaw ko nang mawalay sa piling ni Chase. Ang tagal na bago ulit ko naranasan ang ganito.

Kahit hindi niya sabihin pero ramdam ko na mahal niya pa rin ako kahit paano. Even if he is now in love with Veronica.

Pero ayaw ko ding isipin ang tungkol kay Veronica at sa kasal nila.

As Chase said awhile ago, what matters now is us.

We both fell alseep wrapped in each other's embrace. Nakamake-up at dress pa din ako pero I didn't dare move as I don't want the magic to end.

Sana bukas maging okay lahat...

That he will stay in my arms forever.

-Chase-

I held her in my arms until she fell asleep. I don't want to close my eyes so I can savor the moment of being with her.

Thinking about what could have happened to Kace made my blood boil with anger. Greg should pay by losing in the race however Chad's warning through Kace and his son is something not to be ignored.

Kara was snoring softly and it was so adorable. This is the woman I should be spending my days and nights with but I am to be married to Veronica.

I always wondered why it came to this when our love was so perfect but was shattered when she left.

How can you fix something so broken that you can hardly pick up the pieces?

The sun has risen but I still didn't have the answers to my question. I moved away from her then felt the loss of being without her in my arms.