Chapter Fifty Eight

The look of love is in your eyes
A look your smile can't disguise
The look of love is saying so much more than just words could ever say
And what my heart has heard, well it takes my breath away

-The Look of Love by Diana Krall-

-Chase-

My trip back to Manila was tiring and had to drive back to Sta. Ana.

I felt peace for the first time with my family and now to set things right with Veronica and Kara.

I am glad that finally everything is coming into place.

When I arrived at my unit and opened the door, I saw Veronica running to embrace me. Not the person I wanted to see but then maybe it's the right time to break up with her.

However the moment Veronica played the video, I felt like wringing her lovely neck for showing it to me.

It reminded me of what happened at Central Park when Kara was kissed by a man I thought was her boyfriend.

Now, it's the same guy and they were in a passionate embrace although the the audio was inaudible.

"What's the fuck is this?" I growled and I can see she was scared but didn't show it.

"It's just an evidence that your ex girlfriend is a two-timing bitch and a man-stealer."

"Don't you dare say that to her!" I thundered.

"And also, she's stripteasing during a fashion show." She said and played a video where she threw her garment thus making her topless then the crowd went wild.

"Is this the future Mrs. Scott you wanted Chase? She's not a saint you know." She sneered.

"And so are you... Get out!" I demanded.

"Out? Seriously Chase?! I am your fiancee!" She shrieked like banshee.

"Don't make me force you." I said angrily so she went to open the door.

"Di pa tayo tapos, Chase! Gosh! Buksan mo nga ang mata mo!" She huffed and closed the door with a bang.

I sat down and raked my hair with my fingers in frustration. I must confront Kara about that guy and I don't care of her antics.

Finally, I went out and drove to her house to talk to her.

I arrived at her home and saw the gate was ajar so I pushed it then went inside. As I opened the door, I saw Kara flushed and was taking the guy's shirt off giggling.

Sensing my presence, they both looked at me in shock.

"I guess Veronica's right. You're a two-timing..."

Before I was able to finish the sentence the shirtless guy spoke.

"And who the hell are you to say those words to Kara?"

"Her boyfriend but then regarding this circumstance, she's my ex again and will remain so forever." I retorted and went out the house before Kara could stop me.

"Chase it's not what you think!"

Those were the last words I heard as I drove my baby away from the pain and disappointment.

-Kace-

"You were a smashing success on the runway! Imagine having a wardrobe malfunction then making it as if it was part of the show!" Sabi ni Natasha habang umiinom ng virgin mojito.

Nasa garden kami at nakahiga sa may blanket. We were having a picnic sa labas lang bahay namin sa may garden ni Mama Cel.

"Well what can you say? She's Kara thr top model!" Sabi naman ni Matt na kumuha ng photos naming dalawa. Hanggang dito ba naman may dalang camera.