Two

Alice's POV

Adam appeared out of the stall and he looked at us all with a blank expression on his face.

"If you tell anyone about this, I will fucking end you all." He warned.

"Hey we won't tell anyone.  Think of this place as...The four walls of trust. What happens in here, stays in here." Otis said reasuringly. "Right girls?" He asked turning to look at Maeve and I.

We both nodded our heads and Adam let out a sigh of relief and turned to walk out of the toilets but Otis stopped him.

"If you leave my friend, Eric alone. For good."

"Tromboner?" Adam asked confused.

"It's your choice." Otis shrugged.

"Fine." Adam nodded his head, clearly pissed off.

He went to walk away again but this time Maeve stopped him.

"I think you owe Otis an apology. Actually." She glanced over at me. "You also owe his sister an apology too."

"What for?" I asked confused.

"In Science, Adam here thought it would be a good idea to show the class a video of your Mum wanking off a cucumber."

"She did what?" I groaned.

"It was one of her sex education videos, Alice. It wasn't a private video don't worry." Otis said quickly. "But I rather that wasn't shown in class."

"Well?" Maeve said to Adam, waiting for him to apologise.

Adam clenched his jaw and his nose twitched. He wasn't one to apologise, clearly but if he wanted this to remain between us then I guess he has to apologise.

"Sorry for showing the class that video, but your Mum. She really got into my head."

"Why what did she do?" I asked.

"She came to drop off our school lunch money and her and Adam had a little conversation about...His bedroom performances."

"She was trying to help you and that's how you thanķ her?" I felt my blood literally begin to boil. "You're a fucking asshole." I growled pushing him, he didn't even move. I was so fucking weak.

Adam looked down at where I pushed him in the chest then he looked at me. "Don't fucking touch me again and as for your Mum...Well, she's like a sexy witch so...It's no surprise she got into my head."

Otis and I looked at eachother with disgust as Adam casually walked away.

"Well that was unusual." Maeve said crossing her arms. "See you around Otis." She said giving him a small smile. She looked at me and nodded her head at me. "See you around Alice."

I smiled at her but she didn't smile back at me, she just walked away, leaving Otis and I in the toilets.

"You wanna go to the canteen? I'm kinda hungry."

"Sure, come on."

We walked to the canteen in silence, there was nothing much to say. Otis put his arm around my shoulders, giving me a soft hug.

"How's your nose?" He asked breaking the silence.

"A little sore but it's not broken so that's good."

"Yeah, what do you think of Maeve?"

"What do you mean?"

"Do you think she's pretty? Or nice??"

"I guess she's pretty...Why are you asking? Do you like her?" I asked raising my eyebrows and looking up at him.

"No." He laughed, removing his arm from my shoulders. "Not at all. Do you?"