Thirty One

Alice's POV

The entire day, attention was on Maeve and I. Even when we weren't together, people would look and whisper. Surprisingly, I didn't care. I was too happy to care.

The only bad part is, whenever I saw Hailee she would literally stare daggers at me.

I was heading to the library for my free period when I was dragged into an empty music room.

"Oh, hey."

"I wanna apologise. For how I acted the other day. I was shocked and hurt. I was out of order with what I said."

"I get it Hailee. Don't worry about it." I smiled as I put my hand on her arm. "I hope we can still be friends."

Hailee nodded her head and placed her hand on top of mine. "I'd like that very much."

She removed her hand and just as she was about walk out, she closed the door instead.

"Hailee?" I asked confused.

"I still like you, is there a chance we could just try and be together?"

"Hailee come on. We're friends again, don't ruin it." I groaned as I leaned against the piano in the room.

Hailee walked closer to me, she put her hands at both sides of the piano, trapping me.

"Please, just give me a chance. I'll make you so happy."

"I'm already happy."

"I'll make you even happier. Just give me a chance." She leaned forward so our forheads were touching. She closed her eyes and I did the same.

I was starting to become a little worried. I opened my eyes when I felt her, push herself up against me.

"Hailee, move."

Instead of moving in the way I wanted, she grabbed my legs and wrapped them around her waist.

I used all of my strength to push her away but she grabbed me by the throat. "You're a worthless bitch. You know that."

She wasn't hurting me but she was scaring me a little. She moved her hands and quickly grabbed my wrists, squeezing them tightly.

"I will make you mine Alice Milburn. That's a promise and when you are mine, it won't be, because of any trickery...It'll be because you want me."

She let go of my wrists as soon as the door burst open.

"Everything okay in here?" An unfamiliar girl asked.

"Absolutely fine. See you around Alice." Hailee said before walking out.

I let out a breath, I didn't even know I was holding and lifted my sleeve up to see that I had a red mark that was starting to bruise.

"Did she do that?" The girl asked.

I nodded my head and the girl shook her head. "What a bitch."

"Yeah, be careful of her. Anyways, I haven't seen you around before. Are you new?"

The girl nodded her head and looked down nervously. "I was actually looking for you."

"Me? Why?"

She held her hand out for me to shake. I slowly shook her hand as she introduced herself. "My name's Charley.  And...I'm your half sister."

I froze and just started at the girl in front of me. She moved her hand away and she could tell I was in shock.

Another half sister...What is going on? She's lying, she's got to be lying. Surely.

"You think I'm lying don't you?"

I nodded my head and she turned around. She lifted her hair up, showing me her neck. "We have the same birth mark."

I moved closer and saw a faint mirror image of my birthmark.

She turned back around and gave me a small smile. "I know you're probably pissed at me because of your Dad and I'm sorry about that...I hope we can get to know eachother."

I shook my head and walked out of the room, pissed? Pissed? I'm livid. That's another secret family my Dad has.

My life is pretty shit. The only good thing I have is Maeve.

Speaking of Maeve, I saw her talking to Aimee. Aimee noticed me first and she waved me over. I walked over to the two girls and Aimee hugged me.

"I'm so proud of you two little lesbians."

"I'm bi." Maeve said. "But thanks."

"What's the difference? You like vag."

"I also like dick."

I laughed and grabbed the water bottle that was in Maeve's hand and took a drink. She rolled her eyes but she wasn't too bothered.

"Ohh, I get it. You like it when Alice wears a strap on."

I literally choked on the water I was drinking as Aimee just stood there looking at me with a blank expression.

"You alright?" She asked.

"I'm fine." I croaked out as Maeve rubbed my back.

"IS IT TRUE?!"

Everyone and I mean everyone turned around when Jackson's loud voice boomed in the corridor as he walked towards us.

"Is what true?" Maeve answered.

"YOU HAD A FUCKING ABORTION?! YOU GOT RID OF OUR CHILD?!"

Maeve looked like she was about to pass out, I wrapped my arms around her to steady her. I looked around at the people who were watching.

I saw Hailee leaning against the wall, a smirk on her face. She did this. How did she know?!

She's going to regret this. Mess with me all she wants but now she's crossed the fucking line.