Twenty Seven

Alice's POV

Maeve and I had decided to go back to hers. We didn't want to make a huge thing out of what happend. She put some music on and we just cuddled in bed.

I couldn't stop smiling as I played with Maeve's hair as she layed in my arms. Maeve looked up at me and I looked down at her.

"Is this...Real?"

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"Am I dreaming? Did I pass out somewhere?"

"No." I laughed and pecked her forhead. "This is very much real. Every kiss, every touch, everything. It's real."

She smiled at me and my heart leaped. I removed my arms as she sat up and rested her back against the headboard.

"Are we dating? We never really made any choices....We just kissed and then ended up back here."

"Do you wanna be my girlfriend?" I asked taking her hand. "We don't have to define anything...We can just...Be casual about it."

"I really wanna be your girlfriend." She said shyly.

I leaned forward and use my free hand to cup her face gently. I kissed her lips and she smiled into the kiss.

"I guess we're offically girlfriends then." I grinned breaking the kiss.

"Good." Maeve said as she pecked my lips. "Now less talking, more kissing. We have alot of catching up to do from the chances we missed earlier." She captured my lips in a much more passionate kiss.

The kiss soon got heated and it wasn't long before Maeve straddled my lap. I began to unbutton her shirt and once I was finished with it, she began to tug on my T-Shirt.

With her help I pulled it off and threw it to the side. We began to kiss again as she pulled her shirt off.

My hands roamed her body, feeling every part of her. I held on to her back as I pushed myself forward so she was laying down and I was on top of her.

"Oh hello." I laughed as I felt her hands go on my ass.

"Shut up." She growled as she captured my lips again.

Wow...Seeing her be so in control was such a turn on. Yeah, I spoke to Eric ages ago. The feeling I felt in the boxing ring was Maeve turning me on...And here we go again.

I began to unbutton her shorts when she stopped me. "Are you sure about this? It's your first time right?"

I nodded my head as I slowly brought the zipper down of her shorts. I sat up and grabbed her shorts and pulled them down. Maeve lifted her hips up, allowing me to remove them.

"I have never been so sure of anything in my life. I trust you." I said as I hovered above her.

Maeve slowly removed her tights and I bit my lips as she layed back down.

"I trust you too." She began to unbutton my jeans. "You're safe with me Alice. I promise."

I pulled my jeans down and kicked them off awkwardly earning a laugh from Maeve.

"How cute."

"Shut up." I pouted.

Maeve stopped laughing but the smile stayed on her face.

"You are so beautiful." I said as I took in her body. "Every inch of you."

"Why are you so cheesy?"

"Why are you so beautiful?"

Maeve groaned and now it was my turn to laugh. I leaned down and kissed her lips before I trailed my lips to her neck.

She let out a small gasp and it just turned me on even more. I kissed my way down her body, down her stomach and when I reached her underwear, she stopped me again.

"Do you know what you're doing?"

"Not really..."

"Okay, so take my underwear off, obviously."

"Obviously." I said nervously and with her help they were gone.

I was starting to become nervous but when I looked at Maeve I calmed down.

"Now, it's basically about what works for you but in this case what works for me but do what you think is right and I'll help you."

I nodded my head and I lowered myself further down. I remember some of the boys talking about how they ate a girl out so I did what I could remember most.

I opened her legs a little wider and used my tongue to lick from her opening up to her clit then back down again.

"Wow." Maeve breathed heavily as I decided to just focus on her clit. "You sure you haven't done this before?"

I smiled and sucked on her clit.

"Fucking hell Alice." She moaned as she pulled my hair. "Don't stop."

Just to wind her up, I did stop and kissed her inner thighs and I kissed my way up her body.

"Why'd you stop?" She groaned.

I kissed her lips, shutting her up as I brought my hand to her enterance. I entered a finger slowly earning a moan from Maeve.

I moved my finger slowly but I got faster as Maeve began to breathe harder and faster.

"Fuck, Alice." She moaned loudly, breaking the kiss.

Her breathing slowed down and I slowly removed my finger.

"Did I do good?" I asked shyly.

Maeve smiled and cupped my cheek, she used her thumb to stroke it gently as she nodded my head. "You did amazing...Now....Get on your back."

I did as Maeve said and as I got comfortable, Maeve removed her bra and my jaw dropped. She really was perfect in every way.

She removed my underwear and before I knew it, I was feeling pleasure I had never felt before.

- - -

Maeve and I had fallen asleep shortly after we had sex but at about seven PM, I was woken by Maeve throwing up.

"Maeve?" I called out as I grabbed my T-Shirt and underwear and put them on.

I grabbed a small blanket when I saw that Maeve's clothes were still on the floor. I made my way over to the bathroom and saw Maeve sitting by the toilet. She was about to speak but she threw up again.

I placed the blanket over her naked body and gently pulled her hair back.

"Fuck." She groaned. "Shit. Fuck." She began to cry.

"Hey, hey." I knelt down behind her as she cried. "It's okay."

"It's not. Everything is ruined."

"Why is it?" I asked confused.

She gestured to the sink and when I stood up, I saw it was a positive pregnancy test.

"Wow, I didn't know I was THAT good."

Maeve laughed but I could tell she was really upset about the whole thing.

"I've ruined everything haven't I?"

"No." I shook my head and knelt back down. "Not at all. I'll be here no matter what you decide to do with this baby. If you wanna keep it then we'll raise it together...If you don't wanna keep it then I'll respect your choice and I'll go to the clinic with you? Okay? We'll do this together."

"I love you so much Alice Milburn."

"And I love you too Maeve Wiley. Whatever happens, we're in it together. I'm not going anywhere. You can't ruin us. I promise."

A/N: Hahaha...My attempt at smut...I'm a failure. Apologies for the cringy smut!