Three

Alice's POV

For once I wasn't woken up by the sound of my brothers alarm clock, instead I was woken up by him talking. I was about to shout his name but then I heard him say "Hello, I'm your sex therapist...No no. Hello I'm Otis."

He was practicing introducing himself. I rolled my eyes and climbed out of bed and got dressed for the day. Black jeans and a plain white shirt would do. They seem to go well with my black Converse shoes.

My phone vibrated on my bedside table and so I walked over to it and saw that I had a message from Maeve.

Maeve: Is Otis still up for being the school sex therapist?

Alice: Yeah...How did you get my number?

Maeve: Otis gave it me. If I'm going to tutor you, then I'm gonna need your number right?

Alice: I guess so...Why haven't you texted Otis about the sex therapy thing?

Maeve: That's such a good idea. Why didn't I think of that?!

I rolled my eyes at her sarcasm but I couldn't help but smile too.

Maeve: I've sent him about ten messages and he's not replied. Atleast one of you isn't ignorant.

Alice: He's practicing on how to act as a sex therapist

Maeve: Fucking hell. Anyways, be here in an hour. We've already got our first client so that means we have an hour of tutoring. What do you wanna work on first?

Alice: I could use some help in English. I can't write poems to save my life

Maeve: Okay. See you in an hour

Alice: See you soon

I smiled as I locked my phone and slipped it into my back pocket. I walked out of my room and into the bathroom, doing my usual morning routine before exiting the bathroom.

"Morning Darling." Mum greeted with a smile.

"Morning." I said as I grabbed a slice of toast from the counter. "OTIS! GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE WE GOTTA GO!"

Otis ran quickly down the stairs, dressed up in a shirt and tie.

"You look nice, love." Mum smiled at him.

"Thanks. Why do we have to go now?" He asked confused.

"Maeve texted."

"Why?"

I tilted my head forward and raised my eyebrows. His eyes widened as he soon understood why.

"Ah, right...But I haven't eaten."

"We'll get something there. Come on."

Without saying bye to Mum, we walked quickly out of the door and walked to our bikes.

"When did you give Maeve my number?"

"Last night. I also put her as a contact in your phone for you so you wouldn't be confused when she text you."

"I should really put a passcode on my phone."

"But what if there's an emergency?"

"That's what ICE's are for. Stupid."

We rode our bikes at a steady pace towards the school and just like yesterday, it felt like today was going to be a good day...I'm finally getting help with school work...Maybe I'll improve and maybe then, Mum will finally be proud of me.

Falling For The Mean Girl - Sex Education FanFiction (GirlxGirl)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara