Thirty Three

Alice's POV

"You're related to that?" Maeve asked with disgust.

I tried to hold back a laugh as I sat down on the sofa that was facing Jasmine. Maeve walked over to me and sat down on my knee.

I wrapped my arms around her waist, feeling all my doubts just drift away.

"Unfortunaetly. Yes." Jasmine frowned at Maeve but when she looked at me, she smiled brightly. "Have you stolen anymore sweets?" She teased.

I rolled my eyes and shook my head. "No. I'm a good girl."

"Sure, we all know that you're a bad girl." She winked.

Maeve tensed up and she turned around slightly, taking me by surprise as she kissed me in a passionate kiss.

"I'm not complaining but why did you do that?" I asked with a huge smile on my face.

"Because you're my girlfriend and I love you."

Otis dropped his sandwhich in shock as he walked into the living room.

"Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you. I'm dating Maeve."

"I...I'm gonna make another sandwhich." He sighed as he walked away. "Congrats by the way. Wish you would've told me before everyone else knew."

"Alright sexy gorgeous people." Eric shouted enthusiasticly as he walked through the front door. He took one look at Maeve and I and he gasped. "Oh my god. Is Malice canon?"

"Malice?" Maeve and I asked confused.

"It's your ship name I came up with. Are you two dating?"

"Yeah."

"Fucking hell. I wondered why people kept staring at you guys. Well done. Wish I would've known before anyone else but atleast I was the first to know you liked her. Anyways, this calls for a party."

"I know just the place." Maeve said standing up. "Aimee is throwing a party tonight."

"Awesome." I grinned standing up. "You wanna come Jasmine?"

"Sure!" She smiled standing up too.

"Great." Maeve said but I could sense a hint of disapointment in her voice.

- - -

The party was in full swing when we arrived. Maeve and I walked hand in hand, inside Aimee's house. When Aimee saw us, she beamed.

"My favourite lesbian girls!" She said before turning to look at Maeve. "Sorry, my favourite lesbian and bi girls!"

Maeve laughed and hugged her friend.

"Got some bad news guys." Aimee said sadly. "My playlist got deleted and people are complaining about this shitty music that's playing. I don't suppose any of you can sing? I'll pay you."

I looked down sadly and shook my head. "Sorry Ames."

"I can sing but I don't have my backing tracks and I can't sing karaoke versions or when I'm listening to someone else sing. I can't figure my pitch out." Jasmine said as she walked towards us.

My jaw dropped at what she was wearing. A black crop top with black skinny jeans with a black waist high leather jacket to complete the look. That was so different to how she was dressed earlier.

"Can you atleast try? Everyone loves live music." Aimee begged Jasmine. "Wait, who even are you?"

"Jasmine."

"Jasmine. Lovely name. Come on." Aimee said grabbing her wrist and pulling her towards the living room. "Attention everyone." She said turning off the music. "This is Jasmine and she'll be your entertainment for the night." Aimee reached down into a cupboard and pulled out a microphone. She plugged it into the wall and then handed the microphone to Jasmine.