3. Unexpected Character Developments!

The outfit above is worn by her from the next chapter onward. 

Creds go to the creator of this dress. I have no idea who it is. :(

Happy Reading!  

<3

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

I reached the gates of Konoha out of breath. The enemy was gaining up on me.

"You will die by my hands, Akina Senju-Uchiha just like I killed your parents!"  The masked man said as he took out his sword.

I screamed as it came down on me, too paralyzed be fear to even move a muscle further, the KI almost choking me. 

My eyes opened and I took deep breaths trying to calm myself down as I recalled it was just a dream. I turned to the alarm clock next to my bed. 

Looks like I need to skip breakfast today. Not that I would eat anything.

I sighed and out of bed. I've been living in Konoha for a month now and it doesn't feel like home. 

Nothing would without your parents there with you anyways. 

I brushed my teeth and took bath. Then I put on the kunoichi outfit  my parents got me when I was 5 years old. 

I kept on getting it customized to fit me as I grew up. I left the house after I activated the seals around my door.

Walking towards the Academy I saw the civilian kids playing with each other. I let out a small smile. Must be nice living without a fear of getting killed every moment of the day. 

I'd always regret the fact that I didn't choose to be a civilian in the Naruto world. 

Their life would've been exciting as well right?

I entered my classroom and went and sat next to Sasuke. His fangirls payed me no heed. I had made it very clear to them that I had no interest in their precious 'Sasuke-kun'. 

While watching Naruto I always wondered why Sasuke was so broody and intent on killing Itachi. I guess first hand experience is the best way to understand someone. 

I never payed attention to Iruka sensei and Mizuki in the classes. To join Team 7 I'd have to be the dead last kunoichi. So it would be Sasuke and Sakura as the best shinobi and kunoichi, and Naruto and I as the dead last. 

The team dynamics would be fucked up, but I have a plan on making all of us stronger. 

Sasuke stared at me from the corner of his eye. I raised an eyebrow at him. 

"Are you better now?" 

"No."

Those 5 words have been the only words exchanged between Sasuke and I for a month now. He knew about my suffering. The whole class did, but he could relate to me the most. The day I had entered the Academy was horrible. 

It was a week after my parents were killed in front of me and now I had to face a bunch of bratty kids because the Hokage forced me to attend the Academy.

The Hokage walked alongside me as we reached Iruka sensei's class. He turned to me. 

"I know it's hard Senju hime. This is the best distraction I can offer you at the moment unless you want me to call Inoichi Yamanaka for therapy." 

"It's fine, Hokage-sama. I'll get my revenge soon enough." I had decided then that I would kill the murderer of my parents as soon as I found him. The  Hokage's eyes widened but he didn't say anything.