18

Young Akina up there. Looks a bit like Hashirama and her mother. Except she has paler skin and redder hair.

Hello new reader! ~

Enjoy!!

._._._._._._._._._._.

"Hey bitch!" 

I turned to look at Kankuro coming up the stairs towards us. 

"Don't call Akina chan a bitch you bastard!"

Kakashi raised his eyebrow to look at me. 

"What is it Kankuro? Information gathering?" I asked.

He blanched. "Uh no.. I wanted to be friends..?"

Sasuke snorted. "A likely story."

He frowned. "Its for your safety that I am telling you this but forfeit straight away if you fight my brother. Gaara is dangerous. The bitch is the only one left who has to fight along with that green kid. And some random shinobi."

"Gaara dangerous? Pfft he's a cuddly bear. I could hug him all day and squish his cheeks! He's such a cute panda!" I squealed a little fangirling about Gaara.

"What?!" Kankuro said appalled. 

Sakura waved him off. "She has weird tastes in boys. Ignore her."

"Now we have Gaara no Subaku versus Rock Lee."

"All right, go LEE!" 

"Yosh!"

Lee took his stance. He grabbed the cork which was about to hit his face.

"Please do not be in such a hurry." Gaara glowered at him.

"Start!" Hayate said as he jumped away from the battle. I concentrated, looking at the match.

Lee ran towards Gaara quickly and attempted Leaf Hurricane but was blocked by the sand. The sand formed above Lee making him jump back and avoid the sand. He stood back and observed the sand.

"Not that disaster again.." Shino whispered.

Lee ran towards Gaara trying kick and punch him, attempting to get one hit in. The sand deflected his every hit and crept behind him. Lee narrowed his eyes and took out a kunai spinning it as he cut through the waves of sand. He rolled over to dodge it and jumped in the air as he sent kunai and shuriken flying in his opponent's direction. 

The sand defense is much more amazing in real life.. 

The crowd tittered nervously wondering how Lee would beat Gaara.

"Is that it? Entertain me a bit more. Blood." 

The sand rushed towards Lee and grabbed him by his leg, flinging him towards the wall. I winced as Lee's body hit it with a thud. He got up and dodged the sand coming towards him as he attempted to punch his face again and again. Lee dodged the attacks by back flipping but tripped on the sand. His eyes widened as a wave of sand covered where he previously was. He was now standing on the statue of the jutsu hand sign.

"Lee take them off! I give you permission!" Gai sent him a shiny smile.

Lee chuckled as he sat down and removed his weights dropping them on the ground. It caused a large explosion wiping the smirk from Temari's face. Sasuke's eyes slightly widened and he activated his sharingan.

"Its going to become fast Akina. You sure your eyes can keep up with the speed?" He smirked. I snorted.

"You Uchihas and your pride of the sharingan."