12

A pic of our kawaii Riko. She's important for the future. 

Enjoy reading! <3

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

"Let's go." Kakashi ordered us as we said our goodbye's to Tazuna and his family. The bridge was name 'The Great Seven' which stood for all of us. Kakashi was less angry at me and-

How dramatic.. I thought as Naruto and Inari were currently crying their eyes out, hugging each other.  I rolled my eyes.

I took out my Icha Icha and started reading it. I was barely able to read during this mission and I wanted to know how Raiden would react to his wife, Ami cheating on him with his best friend Akira. I was currently on the 20th chapter and things were spicing up.

"A-Ami how could you?" Raiden asked as his heart shattered into pieces as he found out the truth.

"I-its not what you think it is Rai. We don't like each other. I love you!" Ami cried desperately as she reached out to grab his hand.

Akira gave her a wide eyed look. "I thought you loved me, Ami!" Both men looked at the woman with expecting gazes.

I whistled. "Ami messed up big time."

Haku glanced at the book I was reading curiously. "What is that book about?" 

Sakura shuddered as she warned Haku not to read it. She being curious had read a chapter where there was some... ahem... R rated material. Since then she couldn't look at me in the eye or even Naruto or Sasuke without blushing. I'm mentally 26 years old! I need some entertainment in my life.

Sasuke came walking towards us, dragging Naruto by his collar. 

"You are so annoying, dobe. Just shut up and let's head back. Stop shouting."

"Sasuke teme! I'm not annoying!" Sasuke got a tick mark on his head as Naruto screamed into his ears and they started arguing. I hid my smile with my hand. Sasuke would always liven up whenever he'd argue with Naruto making him act childish. It was adorable, really.

"Are they always like that Akina nee chan?" Riko asked me, pulling on my outfit. I nodded absentmindedly.

Haku and Zabuza had decided to travel with us to meet the Hokage. They had discussed it and were apparently ready to join Konoha. Zabuza said something about a debt being fulfilled but I didn't know what he meant. Riko had charmed her way into Sakura and Naruto's heart and they begged Kakashi sensei to let us take her to Konoha. He was reluctant at first but the triple puppy eye attack had defeated him.  

I started walking ahead, the others following me as I continued to read my book. 

"I-I love you both!" Ami stammered, tears visible in her eyes. Raiden and Akira looked at each other with a smirk on their faces as they both held each of her hands and lead her to the bedroom.

"You want the both of us?" Rai asked as he leaned in to kiss her and her eyes closed at the sensation. Both her lovers started to kiss her leaving love bites all over her body, making her aroused. She gasped as-

I squeaked loudly as I turned the page and saw the first drawing in the book. They were having a threesome. I hurriedly stuffed the book back in my pockets as I slapped myself to get rid of the images. Reading and seeing the pictures are different things all together and I knew my face was  a bright red.

"Akina chan! Are you okay?" Naruto asked as he kept a hand on my shoulder making me turn to look at him. Behind him I could see Kakashi giving me a knowing smirk.