46. We Have Different 'Sizes'

Hey my kawai little genin!

Akina X Hidan has been requested by xX_togA-Himiko_Xx and it won't be a major ship.

Just some fun, yeah?

PS.. Please do read the AN at the end of the chapter!

That picture above is of a red hummingbird. The name's Hachiko!

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

The air suddenly became still, a sudden contrast from the strong winds blowing in Konoha as women held down their skirts and shop keepers tried to catch their flying items.

Sasuke and Naruto- at the two ends of Konoha noticed this sudden change and in the corner of Naruto's eyes, a pink petal fell down.

He stared at the petal resting on the eerily still grass and a sudden fear overcame him.

Stopping his training, Naruto began running towards Tsunade.

Sasuke on the other hand tried to continue training.

Kakashi shot him a look.

"You're distracted."

"I..."

Sasuke and she had become close over the years and she was one of the few girls he actually respected even though he'd never admit it.

Needless to say, the Uchiha was worried greatly for his pink haired teammate.

"Something's wrong, Kakashi." Sasuke said firmly, before making his way to the Hokage as well.

Kakashi's single eye widened.

He was never a believer of Kami- from a young age he'd been furious at the man upstairs for taking his father away.

A child's thoughts make a man what he is today.

Kakashi knew Kami wasn't to blame, however he didn't want to believe in him either.

Muttering a quick prayer under his breath, he jogged to catch up to his student.

Tsunade looked at the paper in her hands, a courier message from Sunagakure.

As she read the message, her eyes teared up and a few drops silently made their way down her cheeks. Biting her lip harshly, she looked up, and tried to distract herself with the scenery.

Her joyous face.

Her emerald green eyes.

Her bright pink hair.

Her motherly vibes.

Her determination to pass Akina in all fields and to bring her back.

Her strong emotions.

Her strength.

Even her thirst for revenge.

The paper fell to the ground and dark clouds started forming above.

"Tsunade baa chan!" Naruto banged the door open, the rest of Team 7 following him.

Tsunade blinked her tears away and turned to face them.

"Ah what is it Naruto?"

"Obaa chan.. you're crying?"