22

Enjoy reading!

<3

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

"And here's your room!" Sakura gave me a blinding smile after she finished lugging all her belongings into the room.

"Thanks Akina." She said shyly, twirling her hair.

"You are my best girlfriend! I'd do anything for you." Her face turned red as she covered her face.

"Where is Naruto?" I asked frowning.

"I'm not sure.."

Just then I saw an army of blonde headed idiots carrying one item in each hand coming up to my house.

"He used his shadow clones to do something smart for once." Sakura giggled.

"Consider me impressed, Naru." Said boy gave me a blinding smile.

"I told you I'm smart Akina chan! But why did you make us move into your house at 8 in the morning?" 

"Because we had training at 6. At 9 we have to go to Training Ground 31." I explained.

He nodded understanding and Sakura showed him his room a bunch of clones following them.

I sat on the sofa, satisfied. After that date with Sasuke I contacted Sakura and Naruto and told them to shift in here the very next day. I yawned.

I need some coffee.

I heard a ruckus from upstairs with a sound of someone being punched and a scream of baka Naruto. I snorted.

"Maa what are my genin doing?" 

I spilled the scalding hot milk on my hand and shrieked in surprise and pain. Kakashi had appeared suddenly in my home. Rushing towards the sink I placed it under cool running tap water.

"S-sensei you are early today." I stammered nervously.

He gave me his closed eye smile and with a fake cheering voice he replied.

"We have training." His voice didn't fool me at all. 

He seemed to be smiling widely under his mask. The way he spoke promised torturous training routines for us something I'm not happy about. His aura screamed sadism and it wasn't the sexual kind.

"B-but I figured you'd come late and-"

"That's no excuse for you to come late."

"Akina chan! What happened? We heard you scream!" Naruto and Sakura came rushing down the stairs and stopped seemingly frozen in place as they eyed their sensei in the Senju compound.

"Oh? Were you three having a slumber party and forgot to invite the rest of the team?" The sarcasm hit me like a ton of bricks.

"No sensei. We were moving in Akina chan's house since she asked us too." Naruto said twiddling with her fingers seemingly unaware of the sarcasm. 

How innocent.

There was an evil glint in Kakashi's eyes as he walked towards them. "You guys get caught by me and I'll put you through rigorous training. If I don't catch you all by 12 you won't suffer and I'll treat you guys to lunch."

Sakura opened her mouth and screeched. "Everyone run!"

We didn't have to be told twice. I switched off the tap and touched the wood on the floor. The Senju compound was completely made out of wood. 

Lucky me.

Sakura threw a gas chamber at Kakashi and it exploded with a horrible smelling gas as she and Naruto escaped through the window.