53. My Ninja Way is Toxic

I love how many reads is there for the 'lemon?' chapter. You damn hoes XD

And the comments exceeded 200+ in the previous chapter. So basically, y'all want some action. Some Itachi action.

I get it.

I get what y'all are thinking. Okay then I'll be sure to include more but not too much.

Also, I miss badass Akina. She's been acting too much of a love struck teenager. Time for a few changes in the next few chapters. Just not this one.

Enjoy! <3

Lol, also that's the masked man up there ^

.-.-.-.-.-.

Akina's POV

I nodded at Pain, my hand accepting the mission given to me. "A solo mission. I expect you back in two weeks." He ordered.

"Solo? I thought I'd be going with Itachi and Kisame."

He gave me an indifferent expression, his eyes expressionless. "No, you can do this alone. Now leave." 

His eyes shifted from my face to someone behind me and I turned around to see the plant. "Oh, Zetsu how are you?"

It half smiled. "I'm fine! Thanks for asking me!"

"Shut up, you're annoying." The other half grumbled.

I left the room, activating my rinnegan to see the chakra signatures inside, sighing since I couldn't see any. Probably a seal.

"Its not nice to eavesdrop you know." A voice said and without batting an eye, I moved quickly to stand behind him, the tip of my kunai at the back of his neck.

I narrowed my eyes, speaking. "One sudden move and you're dead. Why are you here, Rou?"

He turned to me, his black hair falling messily over his blue eyes shooting me a quirky grin. If he wasn't a suspect, I'd be falling for him, cracking perverted jokes and screaming 'Notice me senpai'. 

I was a sucker for black haired guys with messy hair.

"Hm you know I am expecting a thank you for saving your butt from Pain. If he found out.. it wouldn't be good you know."

I pushed the kunai in further, a dangerous glint in my eyes as I spoke quietly. "Are you threatening me? I could kill you right now and no one would ever know."

He was seemingly lost in thought as he spoke up, his blue eyes gazing into my charcoal ones. "Oh they would notice. You aren't that special, you know. Just because Pain likes you doesn't mean there are others who do." 

"Hn. With the exception of Itachi, Kisame and shishou, I'm pretty sure I could eradicate all Akatsuki members. Don't get on my bad side, Rou." I flared my chakra, letting KI seep through.

He barely seemed fazed as turned around and pushed the kunai away from me. I lowered my hands slightly, tilting my head up to get a better look at him. We were mere centimeters apart as tension flared high between us, the lightning crackling between our eyes.

The both of us growled slightly at each other before a sudden smile crossed his face, fading mere seconds later. "As feisty as always. Stay the same, Akina."

"What do you mean?" I narrowed my eyes. 

He flicked my forehead, making me hold my bruise as I stumbled back, scowling at his chuckling figure. "What the fuck is your problem dude?! Fuck off!"